• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TBT Fair is over, but the saga of the 2017 fair still continues. It started back on August 7th, 2017 when they first announced the TBT Fair. Now we have to wait for everyone to get their real-world prizes. Once the mini-event exclusive for Prize Pack winners ends, the saga officially ends. But the prize pack event is not part of the TBT Fair. It's only related because they involve the prize packs you can get at the TBT Fair.

most of all i will miss Kracko....

Nooo take him away already!

I'm gonna miss Laudine's beautiful bucket event though the most, since it has evolved really well and in the right direction to this fair. Hope it comes back soon!

Wow, didn't even know that I won some thing! Good job that I checked ^^'
For my first fair I had a great time and can't wait for next year~
Congrats to all the winners!

oh god the banner //logs back out

congrats to the raffle winners ;D

Congrats to all the raffle winners!!

This year was pretty fun so thanks again staff for another great Fair! <3

OMG
I WON THE PERLER BEAD
YESSSS!!!!!!!! It was the only thing I wanted and I got it~

Sadly this will be my last post because of new hurricane

Thank you to all the staff for the activities, it was really fun! Congratulation to the winners!

Wowow I just checked this thread again and discovered that I won a Hot Feather? And I only bought one ticket?? I am definitely surprised by my luck, so thanks to my not-so-crummy luck for once, and to the mods for hosting the leftover collectibles raffle, along with the fair. Also, f you can even imagine, this fair was even better than last year, and last year was so much fun to be in! So, thanks to the staff and attendees to making this a once again great fair for me and everyone else as well. :blush:

AAHHH I wasn't expecting to win the e-shop raffle since I don't have much luck with raffles, but seeing it today was such a nice surprise ; v ; I had a really tough day today, so this helped brighten it up a lot! Thank you so much!!!! <3

Congratulations to the other raffle winners as well!!

This is TBT Bell farming.

I compiled a list solely to show everyone who won an animated collectible from the last three TBT Fairs. Not only that, but we don't even get paid for posting in the Bulletin Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back