The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i mean regular mail..i dont think it will be that costly for a poster yeah?

well, if you use USPS then yes it will be costy unless you do smaller things like prize packs or shoelaces so yeah I think it will be with that size. Really nice of you but I don't think I could foot one of those for now anyway.

Ohh well can't wait for raffles tonight even though I'll be asleep lol

I am also excited for the raffle. I entered five times in the big common collectible one. :)

When the banner reverts to normal, and the shop closes...

I will be so sad.

Under an hour until the shop closes! Hopefully the raffles will be held soon.

Can't believe the fair will be completely over in less than half an hour...I'm so grateful to have been through it all again :')

Less than 15 minutes until the shop closes. Anyone who has any tickets remaining should definitely spend them right now.

The shop closed just now.

I'm just waiting for the raffles, now. (There were 320 entries in the big common fair collectible raffle, and 102 in the tetris raffle.)

hey @ whoever's pulling raffle tickets have i told you how much i love you and appreciate you and support you and you look very nice today and

Yep, the fair shop is completely gone, and the banner is slowly returning to normal.

It's hard to adapt when you're getting used to the other display. But you'll eventually get used to the normal display.

I'm not even gonna lie when I saw the normal banner I thought the page wasn't fully loaded or that there was something wrong with the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back