The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man when I missed my alarm for the restock and saw that it was 7:15 I thought I didn't stand a chance for the glam feather... When I saw that there were still 9 left, I thought no one wanted them. But after I bought one, they were all gone o.o That was really lucky lol Still hoping for a sweet feather though too!

But yeah thank you mods! This was a very fun and eventful fair yet again! I wish I could have participated more ^^

Last edited:
Wow! More final boss feathers are sold than rad feathers. It's heartbreaking to see that the rad feather is not loved as much.

In a year when theres only like 10 in circulation, they will be worth so much TBT

But still, I didn't realize how extreme the site's demand-side of the economy is. If I had 25 tickets, I would spend them on a Rad feather. But I'm all out.

i know the chances of winning the tetris raffle r like super slim but I'm realllly hoping for that guy

i know the chances of winning the tetris raffle r like super slim but I'm realllly hoping for that guy

If you win, then that's good. But if you don't, you at least still have an animated collectible from last year. I know it sucks to not win this year, but if there was a legacy of members that won an animated collectible, you will always be part of it due to the moon wand. The only reason why winning a tetris grid was a big deal to me was because I never won an animated collectible before. This was something I wanted since the release of the green pinwheel. But now that I have a Tetris Grid, I am happy.

I hope Justin has a Youtube video of him revealing the winner of the Tetris Grid this year.

Last edited:
Thanks for another great fair, staff. It gets better and better every year.

Accept 3D art in the art contest next time or else DDoS.

Last edited:
Sad but also glad I missed the drama of the restock, congrats to those that got what they wanted. Going to miss my beautifully colored name because it perfectly matched my aesthetic. *crai* BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RAFFLES! Hopefully my million entries will help my chances in the art one. T_T

Well, I am late posting this. I've been thinking about what to say but almost everything, in my opinion, makes me sound like a broken tape recorder.

I'm grateful and shocked at the same time. It's been 3-4 years since I submitted my first art entry for the TBT Fair back in 2014. Which the linework was originally done on a translucent cel sheet/s, then colored on pc using a mouse. My art has evolved since this, and TBT really gave me the confidence I needed, and have today. Thank you to everyone who has voted, admired, given me a kind word, or even artistically criticized my work over the years. It's unbelievable how I have placed in the top 3.... it's surreal. I enjoyed working on my entry this year. But I did question myself when I was drawing abs on a frog, well toad. Oh god, not Toad.

And Luffy (like I mentioned in VM, and PM to you), you freaking deserve first place. It's about time! Your traditional art is sick!

Congrats to all the contest and event winners, and good luck with the raffle everyone. :)

Last edited:
Glad I didn't have to deal with the restock drama to be honest :p Can't wait to see whoever wins all the raffle stuff though :D

Did someone buy the closing ceremony poster? Can I see a snapchat of it? I am obsessed! I just wanna see what it looks like in poster form

Did someone buy the closing ceremony poster? Can I see a snapchat of it? I am obsessed! I just wanna see what it looks like in poster form

No, there is still one left there. If it weren't for shipping costs and where I live I'd totally bought it man.

awww i would have bought it with real money coz i got no tickets. but i understand the shipping costs :)

Yeah, I understand they need to have it outside the States since if they use USPS it's pretty expensive to ship worldwide unless it's like a shoelace pair or stuff.

If i have the tickets, I would have bought two and give you one! :)

That's really kind, although I think you'd have to pay the cost for me and it would be pretty costy. Heck I bought two small shirts from the US once and they were like $35 shipping so yeah :/

That's really kind, although I think you'd have to pay the cost for me and it would be pretty costy. Heck I bought two small shirts from the US once and they were like $35 shipping so yeah :/

well i mean regular mail..i dont think it will be that costly for a poster yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back