• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fair restocks are really making it hard to sell collectibles !

Haha, the second I manage to find someone to sell me a Candy Easter Egg for 650 TBT, the Shop is closed for restocks.

Right!!! Lol!! We're out getting a part we need to fix my car. While I wait on that, I'm going through my Pok?mon, making a list for Jake.
(Hoping to raise some funds so I can raid Jacob's stash!!!)

Last edited:
I hidden my tetris grid collectible, and now I can't unhide it because of the shop being closed.

But at least all of my TBT bells are out.

Right!!! Lol!! We're out getting a part we need to fix my car. While I wait on that, I'm going through my Pok?mon, making a list for Jake.
(Hoping to raise some funds so I can raid Jacob's stash!!!)

Jacob's stash is amazing. Can't say that I blame you (1,000 TBT Toy Hammer, holy ****!). ;)

Jacob's stash is amazing. Can't say that I blame you (1,000 TBT Toy Hammer, holy ****!). ;)

Ikr!!!! Omg!! I'm still broke from Easter but hoping to raise my funds so I can partake!!! I used to have a hammer. A very sweet friend (one of my tbt son's) gave it to me. BUT I gave it back to him later. I kinda see Jacob as one of my tbt son's as well. He's just such a sweetie and I've known him a pretty long time. He's awesome!!!

Ikr!!!! Omg!! I'm still broke from Easter but hoping to raise my funds so I can partake!!! I used to have a hammer. A very sweet friend (one of my tbt son's) gave it to me. BUT I gave it back to him later. I kinda see Jacob as one of my tbt son's as well. He's just such a sweetie and I've known him a pretty long time. He's awesome!!!

T.T ILY!!!

Ditto this! Jacob's momma did right! It's nice to see a young man with such respect and manners, but most of all a huge heart!

Slept in, still managed to nab my feathers. RAD! Hope everyone else will be able to grab something they want during the restocks!

I just wanted to post my CONGRATULATIONS to all the prize winners!! I always love the art entries and am in awe of the fabulous talent! I really enjoyed the design a Villager and the retro room entries as well ... it was very hard to make a voting decision.

For me, the timing of this Fair was not great personally and so I couldn't throw myself into it all wholeheartedly, the way I would have liked to ... nevertheless, I want to express appreciation and thanks to all the hard work and talent behind the scenes!
Justin, Jeremy, Tom, Oblivia, Laudine ❤️ Thunder, well, all of you!
Looking forward to the next one!!

PS: sorry, but I didn't really enjoy the mirror images :rolleyes:
I did love the Scavenger Hunts, and the art contest and the Colouring, Laudine ❤️
And I loved the photography and the cooking ... ok ... it was ALL good
I still have some tickets to spend ... the Fair Collectibles also awesome!

Congrats again

-?(?`v??)-? The Pen

did jacob just get adopted what the heck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back