• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaah i got my prize pack today :D thank you so much <3 i love it!
i will post pictures later today :3

Wahooo! Look what arrived in the mail today!

87MVPYS.jpg

I hung them on the wall next to my postcards
eMuDa9C.jpg

Thanks so much! These are amazing! :D It was super nice to get a 2016 Fair Patch too since I missed out on the prize packs back then!

I got mine recently too!! I'll add some photos later

I'm really happy with it and appreciate all the little details - and all the stickers, thank you!!

I very much enjoyed the prize pack. I appreciated all that cool stuff. Thank you mods for the event.
Here's my kracko picture
E9fMXW4.jpg

Last edited:
Such a lovely surprise to open up my mailbox and have a reminder of the forums there <3 Made me come back! I really appreciate the TBT 2016 sticker being included

I think I can remember what the big obsessions were in the past three TBT Fairs:

- 2014: Collectibles (I remember that this was also when chocolate cakes were getting restocked)
- 2016: Cancelling the TBT Fair
- 2017: Kracko

EDIT: I'm also starting to wonder. Is the line-art I just got from Laudine the final version, or is the final version have black outlines? I already saw what mine was supposed to look like, but I don't know if that was the final version.

Last edited:
EDIT: I'm also starting to wonder. Is the line-art I just got from Laudine the final version, or is the final version have black outlines? I already saw what mine was supposed to look like, but I don't know if that was the final version.

No, the one I sent you was just the refined sketch. The final version will have black outlines and look a lot tidier! I should be able to get it done in a few days, will get back to you soon :blush:

I just realized that the font they used on the "who is jubs?" sticker is Star Trek font, I'm so happy xDD

Omg, I actually didn't notice but that's hella cool actually :D My favourite sticker totally (not only because of that but yeah, it's rad beans!)

Might get up a picture of the rest of the stickers + Jer's awesome drawing later if I don't forget!

the smallest yoshi egg known to man
iAxcm5r.png

but I didn't know what that really meant until now
ooNERhR.png

Hahaha everything in the pack is super cute :,) Also the letter is on mushroom paper which is one of my favorites in-game YAY also here's the drawing
SgzEVh3.png

I'll get a real frame for Kracko later I s2g

kwTLBoi.png

rest of the stickers + jer's tree :D man i gotta love that tiny party popper sticker, almost missed it OTL but it's real cute. and glad i got a 2016 fair patch as well, glow wands <3

Aw man, there was a cute mini sticker too? I never noticed! :(

Check the envelope carefully (dunno if you requested or if it was a surprise one general) since it's VERY tiny... just like the coin comparison up there. I only requested Who is Jubs? and left the rest up to Jer so most likely it was a random one ^^

Last edited:
Check the envelope carefully (dunno if you requested or if it was a surprise one general) since it's VERY tiny... just like the coin comparison up there. I only requested Who is Jubs? and left the rest up to Jer so most likely it was a random one ^^
Yeah no luck! I tried looking for it but it could be pretty much anywhere at this point. :(

Yeah no luck! I tried looking for it but it could be pretty much anywhere at this point. :(

Ah, then it was probably one of those random you got that wasn't part of request I assume(correct me if I'm wrong here though). But yeah I'm not gonna try and stick that since it's so tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back