The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fair restocks are really making it hard to sell collectibles !

Haha, the second I manage to find someone to sell me a Candy Easter Egg for 650 TBT, the Shop is closed for restocks.

Right!!! Lol!! We're out getting a part we need to fix my car. While I wait on that, I'm going through my Pok?mon, making a list for Jake.
(Hoping to raise some funds so I can raid Jacob's stash!!!)

Last edited:
I hidden my tetris grid collectible, and now I can't unhide it because of the shop being closed.

But at least all of my TBT bells are out.

Right!!! Lol!! We're out getting a part we need to fix my car. While I wait on that, I'm going through my Pok?mon, making a list for Jake.
(Hoping to raise some funds so I can raid Jacob's stash!!!)

Jacob's stash is amazing. Can't say that I blame you (1,000 TBT Toy Hammer, holy ****!). ;)

Jacob's stash is amazing. Can't say that I blame you (1,000 TBT Toy Hammer, holy ****!). ;)

Ikr!!!! Omg!! I'm still broke from Easter but hoping to raise my funds so I can partake!!! I used to have a hammer. A very sweet friend (one of my tbt son's) gave it to me. BUT I gave it back to him later. I kinda see Jacob as one of my tbt son's as well. He's just such a sweetie and I've known him a pretty long time. He's awesome!!!

Ikr!!!! Omg!! I'm still broke from Easter but hoping to raise my funds so I can partake!!! I used to have a hammer. A very sweet friend (one of my tbt son's) gave it to me. BUT I gave it back to him later. I kinda see Jacob as one of my tbt son's as well. He's just such a sweetie and I've known him a pretty long time. He's awesome!!!

T.T ILY!!!

Ditto this! Jacob's momma did right! It's nice to see a young man with such respect and manners, but most of all a huge heart!

Slept in, still managed to nab my feathers. RAD! Hope everyone else will be able to grab something they want during the restocks!

I just wanted to post my CONGRATULATIONS to all the prize winners!! I always love the art entries and am in awe of the fabulous talent! I really enjoyed the design a Villager and the retro room entries as well ... it was very hard to make a voting decision.

For me, the timing of this Fair was not great personally and so I couldn't throw myself into it all wholeheartedly, the way I would have liked to ... nevertheless, I want to express appreciation and thanks to all the hard work and talent behind the scenes!
Justin, Jeremy, Tom, Oblivia, Laudine ❤️ Thunder, well, all of you!
Looking forward to the next one!!

PS: sorry, but I didn't really enjoy the mirror images :rolleyes:
I did love the Scavenger Hunts, and the art contest and the Colouring, Laudine ❤️
And I loved the photography and the cooking ... ok ... it was ALL good
I still have some tickets to spend ... the Fair Collectibles also awesome!

Congrats again

-?(?`v??)-? The Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back