• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayy I realized I never really posted here

Congrats to all the winners, be it contests, events, or raffles!! I actually had a lot of fun despite having to make extra time in the middle of my studies in order to join as many contests as I could. ; v; I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and props to the staff for another successful event!
Can't wait for news about the prize packs, since it's my first time ordering those. TBT will always have a special place in my heart. c:

P.S.: I may not initially have gotten a sweet feather from the Shop, but I guess it was still fated for me to own one... <3

Welp, the pink contest winner usernames disappeared, but the staff still have color-changing usernames.

Ayy I realized I never really posted here

Congrats to all the winners, be it contests, events, or raffles!! I actually had a lot of fun despite having to make extra time in the middle of my studies in order to join as many contests as I could. ; v; I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and props to the staff for another successful event!
Can't wait for news about the prize packs, since it's my first time ordering those. TBT will always have a special place in my heart. c:

P.S.: I may not initially have gotten a sweet feather from the Shop, but I guess it was still fated for me to own one... <3

Honestly it's just so nice to see someone who truly wanted a Sweet Feather get one. It seems like everyone's trying to sell theirs...

Honestly it's just so nice to see someone who truly wanted a Sweet Feather get one. It seems like everyone's trying to sell theirs...

Yeah. Even I wanted one just for profit, but the only ones that deserve it are the ones that will keep it.

Ok but does anyone else's TBT do this?

wH7Z7cK.png

It's been happening to all spoilers ever since this thread was created :D

no, my spoilers aren't artsy as ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean the people buying will get the sweet feather(s) they want

there's just the pesky problem of plenty of users being unable to afford the overinflated market prices, even with it being overall devalued

To break my heart?

Nah. However most of these can be found on other sites, especially Tetris and probably more.

But since they were giving tickets and the whole fair was retro/game themed it wouldn't be as special to keep them around forever.

Ok but does anyone else's TBT do this?

wH7Z7cK.png

It's been happening to all spoilers ever since this thread was created :D

I wish my spoilers looked this sexy and beautiful and amazing wowowowowow

Nah. However most of these can be found on other sites, especially Tetris and probably more.

But since they were giving tickets and the whole fair was retro/game themed it wouldn't be as special to keep them around forever.

I'm pretty sure it mainly just has to do with it eating up more of the forums' data than they'd like on a routine basis

Another remnant of the TBT Fair disappears. Now moderators' usernames are one color. Same for admins and project staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back