The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
^nice!

i wonder what those tortimer and isabelle are for, hope we get to know soon! :D

Hopefully, my line-art will be finished soon. After all, the staff were busy.

I just got my line-art completed. Now I am going to color it.

also lol this thread is still going. TBT FAIR NEVER DIES C:<

I was literally just about to point this out. The fair ended almost 2 months ago, why is this thread still a thing lmao

Idk because we are not done with fair yet considering prize packs, i think

Idk because we are not done with fair yet considering prize packs, i think

Wow, I don't want to sound harsh but... the fair ended almost 2 months ago and distribution is still happening?

Wow, I don't want to sound harsh but... the fair ended almost 2 months ago and distribution is still happening?
yeah well they weren't sent out til last month and depending where you live it can take weeks. i was lucky and got mine within a week though. and yeah i think someone posted they didn't get it until like now

I believe so, or not. But I would also like to let you know that once the mini-event for prize pack winners is over, the 2017 TBT Fair saga is also over. It began all the way back to August 7th when the fair was first announced. After the fair ended, the real prize distribution began, meaning that the saga still lives on. But it's ending pretty soon.

All the physical prizes were sent out close to a month ago. Naturally, the mail takes longer to reach some places than others.

:)

crazy that the staff have lives outside of the forums, huh?
That kinda talk is exactly what I was trying to avoid. smh
All the physical prizes were sent out close to a month ago. Naturally, the mail takes longer to reach some places than others.

:)

I understand. I just didn't realize that it could take so long.

I honestly completely forgot about my prize pack, so I was greatly delighted when I got mine about a week ago!
Not that I'm complaining, I live literally on the other side of the world from USA (where I live is 12 hours advanced to EDT) so I was as patient as I can be. I can understand if the distribution is ongoing still esp. to those who live just as far away from the US as I am.

I finished coloring my line-art. It's posted onto my blog in case if you're wondering.

I live in like the other side of the world from staff, so I was expecting mine to come pretty late anyways.

I live in like the other side of the world from staff, so I was expecting mine to come pretty late anyways.

Yeah I was really happy and surprised mine came here in like, less than a week since I live half across the globe from the US.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I was really happy and surprised mine came here in like, less than a week since I live half across the globe from the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back