Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Red Balloon
Green Balloon
fair2017-closingceremonyposter.png

Welcome to the Closing Ceremony for The Bell Tree Fair 2017.

Three and a half weeks after the beginning of this year's Fair, we're finally in the home stretch today with the results for our three contests, nine events, two tournaments, and arcade scores! I'd like to thank every staff member who worked hard to produce this year's Fair and every forum member who participated in some way to once again make The Bell Tree Fair our biggest and best annual event.

Despite the work on the staff side, the Fair has easily become my favourite time on the forums every year. There's a special sense of community throughout the event as everyone participates in the various events together and chases after the latest prizes in the Shop. There may be plenty of forums out there on the internet, but I think The Bell Tree is unique among them for our events like this!

Looking past the Fair, I hope you'll spare us and give us at least a couple hours of rest before the "where is Halloween?" questions start flowing in...

Thank you again everyone and I hope to see you around the forum for whatever comes next!

Justin

P.S: That amazing artwork you see above to celebrate this year's closing ceremony was created by our very own Laudine. Don't tell her I told you, but it's actually her birthday tomorrow, so be sure to wish her a very happy birthday tomorrow!

P.S.S: Want that artwork as your very own poster? You can get it yourself with the very last Fair Poster item available in the Shop still for 35 Tickets!

Contest, Event, and Tournament Prizes

Winners of prizes in our contests, events, and tournaments can expect their tickets and collectibles to be distributed by Thursday night at the latest.

TBT Fair Shop Closing

The Fair Shop is currently scheduled to completely close on Monday, September 18th at 7:00PM Fair Time. Any tickets not spent by when the Shop closes then will be lost into the void and not return for future events! This is your last chance to purchase any collectibles, or enter any raffles.

TBT Fair Raffles

All of the raffles in the Fair Shop are currently scheduled to close with the rest of the Shop on Monday, September 18th at 7:00PM Fair Time. The winners of these raffles will be drawn and announced later in the evening or the next day.

Collectible Restocks

We'll be holding two collectible restocks in the Fair Shop of the following items: Final Boss Feather, Rad Feather, Sweet Feather, Glam, Feather, and Pinky. These items will initially only be available for purchase by the first, second, and third winners of the contests and tournaments.

The winner-exclusive restocks are currently scheduled for Saturday, September 16th at 3:00PM Fair Time and Sunday, September 17th at 3:00AM Fair Time.

Any remaining collectibles still left unsold afterwards will be available to everyone at 7:00PM Fair Time on Sunday, September 17th. You will have until about 24 hours later when the Shop closes to purchase any of the leftovers.

Non-Collectible Prize Claiming

If you purchased a non-collectible prize from the Fair Shop or win one from a raffle, you can expect a PM from Jeremy sometime in the next week including a link where you can submit relevant details we need. For prizes being mailed, this will include your shipping address; for other digital prizes, this will include your Nintendo Account or NNID region.

All of these details will be handled by Jeremy, so please contact him if you need any help or questions about the process.

Please be aware that it could take up to 1-2 months for all of our physical prizes to be taken care of. We appreciate your patience!

Take Our TBT Fair 2017 Survey!

Take our TBT Fair 2017 survey this year to make your opinions heard when we plan our next event! I promise you that we do look over the feedback every year and consider it for future events. Click here to complete the survey.

Now without further ado,
I present the winners of the contests and events
in The Bell Tree Fair 2017!

fair2017-contest-art-banner.png

First Place by Monkey D Luffy with 58 votes
2.png

Second Place by Chibi.Hoshi with 37 votes
5.png

Third Place by Misera with 30 votes
4.jpg

VIEW THE OTHER FINALISTS BELOW
#1: Zane
1.png

#3: Makoto
3.jpg

#6: gyro
6.png

#7: tifachu
7.png

#8: dizzy bone
8.jpg

#9: umeiko
9.png

#10: narae
10.png

#11: visibleghost
11.png
If your entry was not nominated and you would like to share it, you may wish to do so now in Share Your Entries thread. It will be moved and locked to The Museum board soon as a publicly accessible archive, don't delay!

VIEW SHARE YOUR ENTRIES THREAD

fair2017-contest-villager-banner.png

First Place by Capeet with 44 votes
2.jpg

Name: Lia
Species: Alien
Personality: Normal
Catchphrase: earthling
Backstory:
Lia is a normal alien villager who resembles the octopi. She’s blue in color and has big black eyes. Since she comes from conditions quite unlike ours, she has to wear a space helmet at all times.

Lia is very adventurous and loves travelling and discovering new places everywhere in the universe. Her spaceship crashed to Earth on one of her journeys, and she now lives among us in her broken craft.

Lia is very fascinated with Earth! She especially likes it’s flora which she’s used to liven up her spaceship. Her favorite past times are tending and researching plants, finding out more about our intriguing customs and inventions and humouring herself with our silly misconceptions about extraterrestial life.

Despite her interest in our planet, Lia wishes to explore new places in the future. That’s why she’s actively trying to contact her kin to ask them for help with repairing her spaceship. Her technology causes a disturbance in our devices which is why an alien transmission can occassionally be seen on TV at night when she attempts to communicate with her home planet.

Second Place by Heyden with 23 votes
4.png

Name: Lotus
Species: Frog
Personality: Normal
Catchphrase: Blossom
Backstory:
Lotus is a pink frog with bright yellow cheeks and deep emerald eyes. She loves nature so much that she filled her house with plants, flowers and water features to reflect the outdoors. Lotus likes to play in the rain much like other frogs, especially during the night. Although she loves water, Lotus heavily dislikes beaches due to her immense fear of crabs, and much prefers ponds and rivers. When not outside, she enjoys reading tabloids and collecting supermarket coupons in her free time. Named after the flower, it's rumoured that she glows in the night just like a lotus.

Third Place by Zane with 22 votes
11.jpg

Name: Aqua
Species: Shark
Personality: Uchi
Catchphrase: toothsome
Backstory:
Aqua is a white shark with a love of baking sweet confections. She works hard at being friendly and outgoing to refute the reputation sharks have for being terrifying; she even tries to decorate her house cutely so the other townspeople won't be afraid of her. Her secret dream is to invite everybody over to sample her baking, but until she can work up the courage she just sets up tea parties with stuffed animals. She's a big fan of Cinnamoroll and has several plushies... those are collector's items though, she keeps them safely stored away!

Wears the pastel stripe tee. Music in house is Only Me.

If your entry was not nominated and you would like to share it, you may wish to do so now in Share Your Entries thread. It will be moved and locked to The Museum board soon as a publicly accessible archive, don't delay!

fair2017-contest-interior-banner.png

First Place by Rosetti with 30 votes
1.JPG

Second Place by Chicha with 28 votes
5.jpg

Third Place by KaydeeKrunk with 21 votes
10.jpg

#3: sizzi
3.jpg

#4: Makoto
4.jpg

#6: ArtsyDreamer
6.jpg

#7: hallebean
7.JPG

#8: padfoot6
8.jpg

#9: Aniko
9.JPG

#11: Heyden
11.png

#12: TykiButterfree
12.JPG

#13: Capeet
13.jpg

Contest Winners

First Place
Monkey D Luffy, Capeet, Rosetti

- Gold Trophy (Shop Collectible)
trophy-gold-leaf.png

- Rainbow Feather (Shop Collectible)
rainbow-feather.png

- 60 Fair Tickets

Second Place
Chibi.Hoshi, Heyden, Chicha

- Silver Trophy (Shop Collectible)
trophy-silver-leaf.png

rainbow-feather.png

- 45 Fair Tickets

Third Place
Misera, Zane, KaydeeKrunk

- Bronze Trophy (Shop Collectible)
trophy-bronze-leaf.png

rainbow-feather.png

- 35 Fair Tickets

In addition to the standard prizes, all of our contest winners (including tournaments top three) will feature a special coloured username for a limited time. This coloured username will also grant them exclusive access to two collectible restocks in the Fair Shop on the weekend. See the spoiler in the first post of this thread for more details.

Tournament Winners

fair2017-championship-pokemon-banner.png

First Place
Amilee

trophy-gold-leaf.png

- 40 Fair Tickets

Second Place
ThePhil

trophy-silver-leaf.png

- 20 Fair Tickets

Third Place
TykiButterfree

trophy-bronze-leaf.png

- 7 Fair Tickets

Fourth Place
Monkey D Luffy

- 5 Fair Tickets

Fifth Place
Frostbite2002

- 2 Fair Tickets

fair2017-championship-smash-banner.png

First Place
Bowie

trophy-gold-leaf.png

- 45 Fair Tickets

Second Place
AkatsukiYoshi

trophy-silver-leaf.png

- 25 Fair Tickets

Third Place
Cascade

trophy-bronze-leaf.png

- 10 Fair Tickets

Fourth Place
coney

- 7 Fair Tickets

Fifth Place
Apple2013, Glake

- 3 Fair Tickets

Seventh Place
Idfldnsndt, OviRy8

- 1 Fair Ticket

Ultimate Retro Warrior Bonus
AkatsukiYoshi

- 400 TBT Bells

Event Winners

Avatar & Signature Retro Rewind Favourites
skarmoury
Lythelys
umeiko
DarkDesertFox
toadsworthy

Bucket of Paint Favourites
Misera
padfoot6
xSuperMario64x
gyro
Araie

Cooking Event Favourites
Ably.Saucey
aleshapie
Alolan_Apples
amye.miller
Fleshy

Count Inside The Bottle Closest Guesses
Kazelle
PinkStarburst
LambdaDelta

Discord Trivia Night Winners
oath2order
Superpenguin
kiwikenobi
Coach

House of Mirrors Bonus Challenge Winner
Zane

New Leaf Photo Challenge Favourites
strawberrywine
DarkDesertFox
DaCoSim
King Dorado
Heyden
Paperboy012305

Real Life Pixel Art Favourites
hallebean
Zane
sizzi
gyro
Sholee

Mega Bombdigity Scavenger Hunt Staff Favourite Raffle
Alolan_Apples

Tetris Grid Leftover Tickets Fair Raffle
Believe_In_Kittens

All event winners receive...
...one animated Tetris Grid! (Shop Collectible)
tetris-grid.gif

...and a varying bonus amount of tickets depending on the event!

Only one collectible is awarded per person.

Fair Arcade Highscores

Breakout
  1. xSuperMario64x - 50,610
  2. AkatsukiYoshi 28,010
  3. Apple2013 - 3,720

Fishy
  1. BiggestFanofACCF - 85,710
  2. turnipcrossing - 85,692
  3. toadsworthy - 85,650

Simon
  1. Makoto - 87
  2. King Dorado - 74
  3. AkatsukiYoshi - 51

Goldminer
  1. AkatsukiYoshi - 44,853
  2. Aniko - 35,931
  3. Cascade - 35,837

Space Invaders
  1. Silversea - 203,730
  2. AkatsukiYoshi - 112,710
  3. Starmanfan - 60,240

Tetris
  1. Alolan_Apples - 204,391
  2. kiwikenobi - 84,213
  3. Oblivia - 57,118

Asteroids
  1. toadsworthy - 72,300
  2. Apple2013 - 36,060
  3. kiwikenobi - 32,300

Snake
  1. pft7 - 4,503
  2. Thunder - 3,142
  3. Superpenguin - 3,070

Hexxagon
  1. Verecund - 58 (08-19-2017, 11:51 PM)
  2. oath2order - 58 (08-19-2017, 11:58 PM)
  3. gyro - 58 (08-20-2017, 12:10 AM)

Helicopter
  1. Apple2013 - 2,966
  2. BungoTheElf - 2,702
  3. BiggestFanofACCF - 2,697

Please give your congratulations
to all of our winners!

These prizes will be distributed soon.

Raffle Winners

Animal Crossing Perler Bead Sprite with Prize Pack

perlerBeads.jpg

Winner:
ZebraQueen​

Nintendo amiibo of Your Choice

amiibos.png

Winners:
Tee-Tee
Coach​

Nintendo eShop Gift Card

eShop.png

Winners:
umeiko
hillaruhsaur​

Custom Animal Crossing or Original Character Line Art

customLineArt.png

Winners:
KaydeeKrunk​

Tetris Grid Leftover Tickets Raffle

tetris-grid.gif

tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif

tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
Believe_In_Kittens
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif

tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif
tetris-grid.gif

Super Duper Mega Leftover Tickets Raffle

goomba.png
invader.png
feather-hot.png
feather-cool.png
feather-fresh.png

Winners:
ZombifiedHorror - Goomba
ACNLover10 - Goomba
tifachu - Invader
Dad - Invader
Araie - Hot Feather
Sheila - Hot Feather
SensaiGallade - Cool Feather
roseflower - Cool Feather
magicaldonkey - Fresh Feather
Shiny Spritzee - Fresh Feather​

Collectible prizes will be distributed by Justin soon. Physical + eShop prizes will be handled by Jeremy and you can expect a PM from him soon with more information on claiming your prize. For the Custom Line Art prizes, please contact Laudine with information on your request. This is for both raffle winners and regular prize purchases.

Please be aware that it could take up to 1-2 months for all of our prizes to be taken care of. We appreciate your patience!

Congratulations to all of our winners!

Spend Your Leftover Tickets!

Don't have enough tickets left to purchase anything in the TBT Fair Shop?
Throw your leftover tickets into our two leftover raffles to wrap up the Fair!

Tetris Grid Leftover Tickets Raffle

For just 1 Ticket, you can enter to potentially win your very last chance at the limited edition animated Tetris Grid collectible. Each user may only enter this raffle once. Previous Tetris Grid winners are not eligible to win.

Super Duper Mega Leftover Tickets Raffle

For just 1 Ticket, you can enter to potentially win one of the following common collectible prizes listed below. Multiple entries are encouraged, but they are only to increase your chances of winning a prize. Your name will be skipped for winning any additional prizes if you win one.

Prizes:
  • 1 Goomba
  • 1 Goomba
  • 1 Invader
  • 1 Invader
  • 1 Hot Feather
  • 1 Hot Feather
  • 1 Cool Feather
  • 1 Cool Feather
  • 1 Fresh Feather
  • 1 Fresh Feather

WHEW.

I'm going to go take a week long nap now. Enjoy everyone!

Looks like Saturday I'm stopping on my drive home at 7pm to get collectibles on mobile

Last edited:
i still dont know who pft7 is but he just came out of nowhere and obliterated my snake score

Thank you to the staff for hosting these events and putting this all together! I had a lot of fun participating.

I spent all my remaining tickets on the super duper leftover ticket raffle. I'm glad to be a winner of the cooking event and the scavenger hunt raffle.

congrats to all the winners, all the entries were amazing and i enjoyed looking at them so much. thank u mods for all ur work, ur the best :) (laudine ur talent is just unbelievable)

I'm definitely entering the leftover tickets raffle!

Also can't wait to see that beautiful Tetris collectible in my arcade lineup...
I'm shooting for a rainbow feather next year!!

Um I think I deserve a rainbow feather I did promote Kracko to gay icon after all

(Also diggin' that Meow in the banner props Laudine)

Last edited:
fair2017-contest-interior-banner.png

First Place by Spear with 31 votes
2.jpg

Second Place by Rosetti with 30 votes
1.JPG

Third Place by Chicha with 28 votes
5.jpg

#3: sizzi
3.jpg

#4: Makoto
4.jpg

#6: ArtsyDreamer
6.jpg

#7: hallebean
7.JPG

#8: padfoot6
8.jpg

#9: Aniko
9.JPG

#10: KaydeeKrunk
10.jpg

#11: Heyden
11.png

#12: TykiButterfree
12.JPG

#13: Capeet
13.jpg

Oh wow, thank you so much for Third Place on the Retro Room Renovation!! It was a lot closer than I thought, wow! I spent a long time making almost all the QR codes for that room so I'm glad it paid off. I went for an 80s geek date night. Wonderful work to everyone; there were so many beautifully done creative entries!! Congrats to the other winners as well!

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to the staff for hosting this wonderful event! This is my favorite event because it really brings the community a little closer together with our shared pain to gain tickets, lol. I hope Mario Kart gets an actual competition next year! I'm hoping there will be something for Halloween but we shall find out! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back