• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can share / post pictures of it if you want. If you could just exclude or turn over the thing that has Isabelle/Tortimer on it, as well the front of the envelope that contains addresses, it's fine.

I'm pretty sure you should be doing all the art for the events tbh. Going to frame it on my wall.

Oh yeah, I got my poster last week (it was the closing ceremony one) and it looks awesome! It's already hanging on my wall :'D
I'll post a pic of it later. :blush:

Oh yeah, I got my poster last week (it was the closing ceremony one) and it looks awesome! It's already hanging on my wall :'D

Aaaaa, can't wait mang. The arts on those are so pretty!

By the way, we did run out of the Retro TBT and Collectible Spiral stickers, but I tried to add some extras of the others if you didn't get any. Those sticker designs will have to be retired from future Fairs!

Glad it looks good! This is the first year we've given out posters and I shipped them directly from the printing company, so I wasn't sure how they'd look.

I'm pretty sure you should be doing all the art for the events tbh. Going to frame it on my wall.

The grass is my speciality.

Yeah gonna frame the tree drawing as well, love it. And yeah all stickers are A+ .. heck all of the prize pack stuff were <3

I got my prize pack a few days ago! Today I got around to taking a picture of the contents.
x5rHRdQ.jpg

From left to right: 2017, 2016 and 2014
Missing from this picture are my Choco cake and Nook sticker from 2016 (as I have already used those)
I received Industrial paper this year, whereas my last two prize packs contained Hamburger paper and Chinese paper!
Also, the small extra this year was some arcade tickets, being a black and a white feather the last times.
I also received my poster a week or so ago! I sadly don't have a photo due to bad lighting, but I can assure you it looks stunning! I decided to go with the Closing artwork and I'm so glad I did!

And finally, my Splatoon amiibo is on the way now! I just wanted to reiterate how thankful I am for these prizes and, of course, the fair in general. Thank you so much to all the staff for making it possible, Jeremy and Justin in particular! :blush:

Wow, I don't remember that 2014 drawing. It must have been my prototype.

By the way, someone should take a picture of the other contents from this year's! One of the pieces was courtesy of Oblivia and the Count Inside the Bottle event.

Yes, I got me a pog. I can take a picture of it tomorrow (also that Kracko picture was glorious, love it!)

I received my prize pack last Friday! I wasn't sure what to expect but I was gladly surprised with some extra stickers and arcade tickets. I also got a pog and Kracko.

Last edited:
Wow! Kracko is in your prize packs this time? I wonder if there's a Butterfly Peach item in the prize packs too,

Yeah there is a Kracko picture. Remember that they said he's not completely away just yet? ;)

You know, after seeing my apple tags get deleted every time I use them in TBT Fair threads, I decided that it's not fun anymore. I think the staff are tired of me tagging event threads about apples. But I'm still the apple king.

I got a California pog, which I mean, would be cool if I didn't live here. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back