• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
and now the cue the start of the endless "where's my prize pack?", between now and when they actually get delivered

I kinda felt that last year's closing ceremony thread was busier than this year's. Is it because of how inactive TBT has gotten?

and now the cue the start of the endless "where's my prize pack?", between now and when they actually get delivered

Ha, well it will come when it comes. If it's USPS shipping then it will probably take some time and I'm fine man, I don't expect it here in 2 days.

Don't mind me, just lurkin' till' the Woods return. I kinda miss jus' being a bum here on the site, always scrollin' aroun'. But, adulthood calls, ya'll.

To those who purchased a prize pack, how excited are you in getting one?

who needs a prize pack when you are just now getting the fair collectibles you wanted :)

You know, this is my third TBT Fair I participated in, and not once have I purchased or received a prize pack. In fact, I'm not overly fond of the real world prizes. The only real world prize I got ever was Laudine's custom line-art. As I sent the request on September 18th, I'm still waiting for it to come in. Boy I'm so excited to see the finished product when it comes.

Other than that, I am more interested into the collectibles.

Last edited:
Did anyone receive their price pack? I live really far from Jeremy (assuming he's from the States) so I'm just curious if those nearby have already received their prize packs. (No spoilers!)

Did anyone receive their price pack? I live really far from Jeremy (assuming he's from the States) so I'm just curious if those nearby have already received their prize packs. (No spoilers!)

I don't think anything has been sent out yet as far as I know and I would expect that to remain the case for some time still to be honest.

I don't think anything has been sent out yet as far as I know and I would expect that to remain the case for some time still to be honest.

I thought you were in vacation :thinkingg:

Jeremy's most recent activity is barren. He ded bois

>When ur Prize Pack doesn't materialise in front of you in 0.5 seconds :mad:

I didn’t want to order a prize pack because I’m all the way in Australia, and I’m assuming it gets shipped from the U.S. and that’s a very far away from here, so I didn’t go for it, but I’d love some TBT merch, so maybe I’d get some next year.

Did any of the staff attempt to re-make one of the food things? I feel like if they did I never saw it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back