The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, yeah phone is ******** garbage

kept zooming randomly when I didn't want it to at all, which wasted like 2 whole seconds

though at least I was able to see the feather in inventory

tl;dr someone send me a negitoro feather pls. preferably one from the first stock, so it doesn't butt into the arcade lineup. thx

Last edited:
Yup, getting pinky. I don't like the other feathers a lot, and if I do get one, the rest of the tickets go to raffles which I doubt I'll win. But hey, not many people buy pinky so she might be kinda hard-to-find :)

I just checked and it works on my phone but not my laptop???? (my laptop is STILL getting Katie) RIP glam feather :(

That was the most stressful experience ever omg;; but i'm glad I was able to get a glam feather :0

The admins thought the rad feather would be more popular than the sweet feather. But the irony is that chocolate cakes are currently higher in demand than the rad feather is, and the sweet feather is more popular than the Pokeball ever was.

did they actually think it would be more popular than something that's pastel pink and blue? on this site?

When they price it higher and stock less, they usually think it would be more popular.

Hello pinky....:) ughhhh that feather though :(
I should've went for the glam feather when I realized I was too late for the sweet feather I'm such an idiot
Well at least I have 3 entries for that leftover raffle and 1 for the Tetris collectible one. Maybe I could win?
Good night everyone :L

I was able to get a glam feather ... using both phone and iPad ... I had Sweet in my cart but it disappeared :(
Got back in and was able to get Glam
Spent my remaining 3 tickets on Raffles :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back