• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
That closing ceremony artwork is simply amazing... *_*

CONGRATS to all winners and the BIGGEST THANK YOU to the staff! Another really amazing and wonderful TBT Fair! <3

Oh my gosh the shop XD I love this site

- - - Post Merge - - -

In other news...I was so sad about the fair ending that I went and ordered this shirt online

I need help

Thank you staff sooo much for all the time and effort you put into the fair. I greatly enjoyed all the events, even more than last year which I would have thought impossible to top. The new collectibles are amazing. RIP my tbt. I enjoyed getting to know some more users and seeing their impressive entries. Y'all are awesome!

And also, I love Laudine dearly (Happy Birthday!!!) but let's keep her away from mirrors in the future, k? Kracko was 15+ hours of my life I can never get back and don't even have any tickets to show for it. =(

thank you staff for this fair! been here for 2 years and this is actually my first fair and i even won first place! was so close to being caught up tho lol. thank you to all those who voted for my arcade!

This makes me uncomfortable now.

Does nobody want the last poster? There's still one in stock.

Uh... well after reading through all those pages of arguing, I just want to say again: Thank you, staff <3

As for the theme, I absolutely adored it! I might not have been around for the 80s (90s kid woooo), but because of watching so many reruns as a kid, I still feel super nostalgic about them lol (And retro gaming is such an A+ aesthetic)

I can't wait to find out next year's theme!

Ps. Is Halloween still Christmas? This is Halloween! This is Halloween?

Ohhh i voted for your piece! I love that cut out paper look!

Congratulations everyone! Thanks staff and mods for organising (and nominating my drawing lol :'D)... and happy birthday Laudine!

Oh wow, thank you! O_O I honestly thought any votes I got were from people accidentally clicking the wrong option ._.

I also want to say that your entry is -as they say- totally tubular! Your style is so cool and the whole thing just screams 80s- I love it! :D
I wish that was a real fighting game... I wanna play it

Contest winners should really consider taking off invisible mode right now...

It took me 5 million years to figure out how to do it but here I am in all my vulnerability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back