The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaah i got my prize pack today :D thank you so much <3 i love it!
i will post pictures later today :3

Wahooo! Look what arrived in the mail today!

87MVPYS.jpg

I hung them on the wall next to my postcards
eMuDa9C.jpg

Thanks so much! These are amazing! :D It was super nice to get a 2016 Fair Patch too since I missed out on the prize packs back then!

I got mine recently too!! I'll add some photos later

I'm really happy with it and appreciate all the little details - and all the stickers, thank you!!

I very much enjoyed the prize pack. I appreciated all that cool stuff. Thank you mods for the event.
Here's my kracko picture
E9fMXW4.jpg

Last edited:
Such a lovely surprise to open up my mailbox and have a reminder of the forums there <3 Made me come back! I really appreciate the TBT 2016 sticker being included

I think I can remember what the big obsessions were in the past three TBT Fairs:

- 2014: Collectibles (I remember that this was also when chocolate cakes were getting restocked)
- 2016: Cancelling the TBT Fair
- 2017: Kracko

EDIT: I'm also starting to wonder. Is the line-art I just got from Laudine the final version, or is the final version have black outlines? I already saw what mine was supposed to look like, but I don't know if that was the final version.

Last edited:
EDIT: I'm also starting to wonder. Is the line-art I just got from Laudine the final version, or is the final version have black outlines? I already saw what mine was supposed to look like, but I don't know if that was the final version.

No, the one I sent you was just the refined sketch. The final version will have black outlines and look a lot tidier! I should be able to get it done in a few days, will get back to you soon :blush:

I just realized that the font they used on the "who is jubs?" sticker is Star Trek font, I'm so happy xDD

Omg, I actually didn't notice but that's hella cool actually :D My favourite sticker totally (not only because of that but yeah, it's rad beans!)

Might get up a picture of the rest of the stickers + Jer's awesome drawing later if I don't forget!

the smallest yoshi egg known to man
iAxcm5r.png

but I didn't know what that really meant until now
ooNERhR.png

Hahaha everything in the pack is super cute :,) Also the letter is on mushroom paper which is one of my favorites in-game YAY also here's the drawing
SgzEVh3.png

I'll get a real frame for Kracko later I s2g

Jeremy's trees have nice curves

kwTLBoi.png

rest of the stickers + jer's tree :D man i gotta love that tiny party popper sticker, almost missed it OTL but it's real cute. and glad i got a 2016 fair patch as well, glow wands <3

Aw man, there was a cute mini sticker too? I never noticed! :(

Check the envelope carefully (dunno if you requested or if it was a surprise one general) since it's VERY tiny... just like the coin comparison up there. I only requested Who is Jubs? and left the rest up to Jer so most likely it was a random one ^^

Last edited:
Check the envelope carefully (dunno if you requested or if it was a surprise one general) since it's VERY tiny... just like the coin comparison up there. I only requested Who is Jubs? and left the rest up to Jer so most likely it was a random one ^^
Yeah no luck! I tried looking for it but it could be pretty much anywhere at this point. :(

Yeah no luck! I tried looking for it but it could be pretty much anywhere at this point. :(

Ah, then it was probably one of those random you got that wasn't part of request I assume(correct me if I'm wrong here though). But yeah I'm not gonna try and stick that since it's so tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back