• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any of the staff attempt to re-make one of the food things? I feel like if they did I never saw it...

Not yet! I had no intentions of doing it quickly - sorry if I gave off that impression!

Last edited:
i will make one of them too but idk where the thread went

I didn't mean to rush you or anything, I was just wondering if that was still happening! I look forward to seeing it whenever it happens! And I'm pretty sure not all of them require an oven Jake.

I wonder how long it takes to draw the line-art. Like three weeks?

My question is: Who actually got their prizes yet? Like the perler beads, eShop cards, Custom Line-Art etc.

My question is: Who actually got their prizes yet? Like the perler beads, eShop cards, Custom Line-Art etc.

I would imagine the eshop cards are delivered already as they are delivered digitally. The rest have not probably been received since they require actual work to make and ship.

Last edited:
I would imagine the eshop cards are delivered already as they are delivered digitally. The rest have not probably been received since they require actual work to make and ship.

Yeah, I'd imagine the line-art will take some time as well since it has to be drawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back