• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

The contest winner restocks are done now!

For those of you looking to pick up something from the Shop later when the stock opens up to all, here's a list of what is available as of 3:10AM Fair Time:

Pinky: 33
Glam: 9
Sweet: 3 1
Rad: 10
Final Boss: 2

Update 6:40AM FT: Looks like the last winner tickets were spent on Sweet Feathers so... there's just one left now!

This may change slightly since there are a couple winners who haven't fully spent their tickets yet, but it will be accurate for the most part.

See you at 7:00PM Fair Time later today!

Hi all,

The contest winner restocks are done now!

For those of you looking to pick up something from the Shop later when the stock opens up to all, here's a list of what is available as of 3:10AM Fair Time:

Pinky: 33
Glam: 9
Sweet: 3
Rad: 10
Final Boss: 2

This may change slightly since there are a couple winners who haven't fully spent their tickets yet, but it will be accurate for the most part.

See you at 7:00PM Fair Time later today!

*heAVY BREATHING*

I don't know what's more popular? Is it the sweet feather, or is it the Pokeball collectible? I think sweet feathers are more popular than Pokeballs, red pinwheels, white feathers, and the glow wands. Is probably more popular than the Sanrio items in ACNL are too. I'm even thinking that people would rather have a sweet feather here than a million dollars in real life.

Last edited:
I don't know what's more popular? Is it the sweet feather, or is it the Pokeball collectible? I think sweet feathers are more popular than Pokeballs, red pinwheels, white feathers, and the glow wands. Is probably more popular than the Sanrio items in ACNL are too. I'm even thinking that people would rather have a sweet feather here than a million dollars in real life.

We sure love our kawaii things. I love the sweet feather's pastel colors, but the glam just matches my aesthetic much better.

I dunno man, I really like the glow wands. It's just the Sweet Feather has such cute colors and matches a lot of people's aesthetics.

I don't like the sweet feather because it resembles cotton candy, I like the sweet feather because it reminds me of Kracko. :)

Oooh. Good luck guys!!!! My tix are spent. Wouldn't have had enough for rad or pinky but that's ok. I got lots! Best of luck to u all!!!

The bloodbath for the final sweet feather is real... rip good luck to anyone who wants it!

It sure was a fun TBT Fair. I will miss the banner and shop once it closes for good.

WHAT THE HECK REALLYYYyyy ugrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i cry

I really hope you get that sweet feather!!

Anyway I won't be attending the restock this evening since I spent all my tickets. Good luck to everyone else who's trying their luck later today c:

i'm surprised Pinky isn't more popular
like she's cutesy and pink which is all tbt cares about right

Let's hope tbt doesn't crash with all the people killing each other over collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back