The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOPE don't bring me into "not like other girls" nonsense

pink/blue pastel aesthetics are just really popular on here, with the guys too including myself.

If this was a pop quiz, you get an A+. Pink and blue are really popular colors, regardless of if they are male or female. In fact, before the 1920's, pink was a boy's color, and blue was a girl's color (and this was around the time when gender stereotypes were bigger).

Did anyone manage to get the restocks on desktop/laptop? :(
(And does anyone know how to fix the shop and banish Katie to the shadow relm???)

I have five entries in the big raffle, so hopefully I win something from it!

There's one poster left, but only two members can afford it now. Shall the staff lower the price?

Did anyone manage to get the restocks on desktop/laptop? :(
(And does anyone know how to fix the shop and banish Katie to the shadow relm???)

I'm on a laptop, also Katie is in another URL entirely (i think it's like belltreeforums.com/install or something) so just change the end back to /vbshop.php

I'm on a laptop, also Katie is in another URL entirely (i think it's like belltreeforums.com/install or something) so just change the end back to /vbshop.php

Everytime I click on the shop or enter the url manually it's still Katie :<

I tried that before and it still redirects to katie

Ikr like 90% of this site is girly girls

u got a problem w/ being cute and pink huh punk (just kidding)

Also I may not have gotten the sweet feather, but dang the fresh feather's got really soft colors too. I'm happy still lol ; v;

Last edited:
Goodbye, sweet sweet feather... you will be missed.
(lmao the shop doesnt work on my laptop but works on my iPad?? That's weird.)

whaa? literally clicking shop redirects me to "http://www.belltreeforums.com/install/install.php"

The shop still doesn't even load for me I didn't even get a shot :(

I just checked and it works on my phone but not my laptop???? (my laptop is STILL getting Katie) RIP glam feather :(

This has been my problem too on my laptop! Glad I got my iPad as a back-up so I was able to load the shop. :eek:o

Seems like there has been some sort of caching redirect error, which is what you guys are probably encountering. I believe you all because I experienced the same issue myself trying to get the Shop open earlier! Unfortunately there really isn't anything I can do now after the fact other than apologize for it.

If you encounter that problem, the best likely solution is to back out of the error page and do a hard refresh somewhere else on the main page or whatnot, and then try to go into the Shop. If you keep refreshing the broken page, you are just going to just refresh the error page, not fix anything.

u got a problem w/ being cute and pink huh punk (just kidding)

Also I may not have gotten the sweet feather, but dang the fresh feather's got really soft colors too. I'm happy still lol ; v;

fresh feather > sweet feather
tbh
green is great

Can you try re-booting your computer/tablet/phone? That would work.

tried just now. still doesn't work.. thanks though >_> this problem happened first on my phone then my desktop, so I thought it was a problem for everyone...

*Telling this story to my child 10 years from now* "And that, my dear, is how mommy manged to get a pixelated feather image, despite the fact that everyone was tearing each other apart for it."

fresh feather > sweet feather
tbh
green is great

Really wanted fresh and sweet feather side-by-side for an extra soft palette for the sidebar !!!
Green is also like my 2nd favorite color next to blue so yes, green is gr8 10/10

tried just now. still doesn't work.. thanks though >_> this problem happened first on my phone then my desktop, so I thought it was a problem for everyone...

Hey, try following the directions I just posted. Go to the main page, or really any page that isn't the Shop on TBT, and do a hard refresh (CTRL+F5 on PC at least). Then try going to the Shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back