The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I'll probably miss out on the feather, since I'll have to go help out with something else. because the dip****s that were supposed to come this morning decided to reschedule at the last minute for the afternoon into when the shop would be open to all

**** people

(will still have phone to make some attempt, but I don't trust it even 5% as much as I do the desktop for any potentiality of obtaining high-demand limited items. and I only trust the desktop about 5% at that)

I'm glad I already have a sweet feather so I won't have to deal with this chaos haha

well I'll probably miss out on the feather, since I'll have to go help out with something else. because the dip****s that were supposed to come this morning decided to reschedule at the last minute for the afternoon into when the shop would be open to all

**** people

(will still have phone to make some attempt, but I don't trust it even 5% as much as I do the desktop for any potentiality of obtaining high-demand limited items. and I only trust the desktop about 5% at that)

That's when I say, "excuse em sir, don't you know I need to buy pixelated feathers" how inconsiderate lol.... I changed my plans to drive home yesterday so I'm ready to go for restocks

When Sweet feathers are traded on the TBT Marketplace, I bet the ideal price for the sweet feather is the same as the white feather's old price - 50,000 TBT Bells.

i kinda wish i had a sweet feather coz as others have noted, it does resemble Kracko...

Right? I wanted one even more cuz it reminds me of Kracko haha
Kinda feel bad for the poor guy cuz he just turned into a TBT meme. xD I actually do like him as a character, I've always considered him to be one of the classic bosses like Whispy Woods.

ONE SWEET FEATHER?!?!?!?!?!

I'm gonna die

- - - Post Merge - - -

Winner is probably gonna buy it though :( at least there's the glam feather...

I'm glad I already have a sweet feather so I won't have to deal with this chaos haha

same here lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** people

last year I managed to snag a star glow wand on my tablet so I wouldn't lose all hope with your phone o:

then again there were a lot more wands compared to only one sweet feather this year, so the difficulty is still there nonetheless

As I practice getting the sweet feather quickly, I realize that if my stupid iPad doesn't refresh quicker I might be too slow.

The lag will begin at 7pm.

Be prepared guys! I don't have enough tickets for a sweet feather anyway, so I'm gonna let you guys take the last sweet feather. Either you get it, or you'll have to pay thousands of TBT for it (perhaps 50,000 TBT if that's possible).

Be prepared guys! I don't have enough tickets for a sweet feather anyway, so I'm gonna let you guys take the last sweet feather. Either you get it, or you'll have to pay thousands of TBT for it (perhaps 50,000 TBT if that's possible).

Only one person on this site has 50,000 TBT, and it isn't even one of the staff.

Only one person on this site has 50,000 TBT, and it isn't even one of the staff.

You know that I'm exaggerating, right?

To be more realistic, I don't think it will sell for more than 6,000 TBT, but even that's still a huge bite out of your wallet if you choose to spend that much. The other new feathers don't even cost that much.

ill buy it for 30k tbt srs

Last edited:
I'm kinda glad I spent all my tickets and don't have to deal with the restock :rolleyes: At least one person will have their wish for a sweet feather granted, while crushing the dreams of everyone else. Sounds like a fair trade to me! :p

I can't even believe how obsessed a lot of us are with collectibles (me included). We'd rather grab a pixel image from a website with fake currency to display under our profiles than do things in real life. The real question is, are collectibles a blessing or a curse?

I wonder how many changed their mind now and plan to go for the sweet feather to sell for profits after all this hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back