• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is: Who actually got their prizes yet? Like the perler beads, eShop cards, Custom Line-Art etc.

I got mine a week ago! ^^
Loving my first amiibo figure! Thank you guys~

Last edited:
Nothing here yet, but then yeah I live in Sweden so it probably will take a while.

I remember someone saving all the bucket of paint entries and uploading a zip file of it. Does anyone have that?

Hey everyone. All of the prize packs were sent out as of this weekend. Although you may not understand the purpose of every item, it will be explained in the future (as was the case in previous years). Enjoy!

I may have not purchased a prize pack, but I hope those who did like it.

Hey everyone. All of the prize packs were sent out as of this weekend. Although you may not understand the purpose of every item, it will be explained in the future (as was the case in previous years). Enjoy!

Oooh, thanks bunch! Might take a week or two most likely since I live in Sweden, but ayy can't wait <3

Can I see?

Y6ilrIv.jpg

Last edited:
So you got an apple too. Not just the birthstone.

I never had any interest in getting prize packs, but this year I am one of the many members that got a real world prize. And it was quite expensive (in tickets).

Last edited:

If you got something that you think might be a secret for later, it's super appreciated to keep it under wraps until the right time comes! ;)

If you got something that you think might be a secret for later, it's super appreciated to keep it under wraps until the right time comes! ;)

I bet each prize pack comes with a string like what Patrick had in his secret box. But what’s under the string is really a secret that nobody should reveal until later.

So you got an apple too. Not just the birthstone.

also 2x pokeballs, a peach, and a の, as far as collectibles stickers go (all the size of 16 apples); and for the remaining, 4x 2017 fair patch, a who is jubs?, a fossil, and a furniture leaf (all the size of 64 apples)

plus of course, jeremy's standard museum-worthy art on the back of an animal crossing stationary letter (got southwest paper this time, I believe) and SECRETS

Last edited:
You guys can share / post pictures of it if you want. If you could just exclude or turn over the thing that has Isabelle/Tortimer on it, as well the front of the envelope that contains addresses, it's fine.

You guys can share / post pictures of it if you want. If you could just exclude or turn over the thing that has Isabelle/Tortimer on it, as well the front of the envelope that contains addresses, it's fine.

Aye. Actually got mine just now in the mail.. can't wait to see all the goodies <3 Thanks bunch guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back