• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners! Especially KaydeeKrunk. Why not tell Laudine to draw a cute snake?

Congrats to all the raffle winners :)

So sad to see the art in the banner at the top gone but all good things must come to an end :')

Thanks again to all the staff for a wonderful event and start to the school year!

Congrats to the winners! I'm glad KaydeeKrunk won that artwork. Again, thanks for hosting the Fair for yet another year, staff! I had a great time. :)

Hooray eshop card!!!! :D thank you staff! Congrats to the rest of the winners!!!

Congrats to the raffle winners!

I just PMed Laudine my line-art request I purchased in August. I can't wait to color mine. I would also like to see Makoto's and KaydeeKrunk's when they are finished.

Last edited:
congrats to all the raffle winners, contest winners, and event winners!

and congrats and thank you to staff for an outstanding event!
thanks to Laudine for new feathers and all the forum artwork, to Thunder for the video game collectibles and the awesome Tetris prizes, and to all the admins and mods for your time and effort in the planning and running of the Fair!

Congratulations to all the winners ❤️
That Tetris Grid Raffle spoilers announcement was priceless! (a 7 layered spoiler - I'm exhausted!)
Special congrats to Believe_In_Kittens
And to KaydeeKrunk - woo! Laudine's beautiful art! (Not jealous - nope)

Collectible prize distribution should be completed! The Super Duper raffle ones are super sneaky, so you won't get a PM notification and the collectible will be defaulted to hidden. Be sure to find it in your inventory to display!

Now that EVERYTHING is over... I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hello darkness my old friend

Collectible prize distribution should be completed! The Super Duper raffle ones are super sneaky, so you won't get a PM notification and the collectible will be defaulted to hidden. Be sure to find it in your inventory to display!

Now that EVERYTHING is over... I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You can never seem to have enough fun, can you?

Congrats everyone! :D

...Now I'm kind of sad because the last part of the fair is officially over :(

Thank you staff for all your hard work and for another awesome fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back