• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao who changed h*lloween to christmas

lmao who changed h*lloween to christmas

Yeah, I'm seeing this on my blogs too. Is this a hack or a glitch?

Looks like Jack needs to start delivering presents to good kids. And October 31st is another day we celebrate the birth of Jesus.

I have a feeling that's a certain admin's thing actually :p

This site is screwing up a lot recently. Can the staff explain what's going on?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my blog has been screwed-up. I now see "Christmas" each time I see "H*lloween".

Last edited:
lol the Jack collectible. the one and only Czar of Christmas

i think it's safe 2 say that the christmas thing is intentional and also a joke

Last edited:
lol the Jack collectible. the one and only Czar of Christmas

You don't give Jack candy. Jack gives YOU candy. You don't need a costume. Just be good.

Last edited:
I love Halloween, but I love Kracko day more. ;)

I liked the fair. I had fun.

(Please make the theme next year different, though. It was kind of all over the place this year? It was apparently supposed to be 80s but it had many other things from other decades.)

I love Christmas, but I love Kracko day more. ;)

I liked the fair. I had fun.

(Please make the theme next year different, though. It was kind of all over the place this year? It was apparently supposed to be 80s but it had many other things from other decades.)

Mhh, I can agree to this a bit. I mean creativity is good, but if you want more 80s retro games then it should stick to that and not be like hippie turtles retro or go too freely into others. Although I understand you reasons not being too strict on it since for one it's not an easy theme unless you are really into it.

No offence though, I liked doing stuff a bit too much non-80s retro maybe, I don't know but it was still fun :D

Last edited:

the theme was just retro entertainment (bigger focus on video games for obvious reason, though with other stuff included too), but not specifically 80s retro iirc

and they do change the theme every year, so it's doubtful we'll get this one back anytime soon (if they ever decide to recycle themes)

Last edited:
Mhh, I can agree to this a bit. I mean creativity is good, but if you want more 80s retro games then it should stick to that and not be like hippie turtles retro or go too freely into others. Although I understand you reasons not being too strict on it since for one it's not an easy theme unless you are really into it.

No offence though, I liked doing stuff a bit too much non-80s retro maybe, I don't know but it was still fun :D

I actually don't like the 80s that much. I would've preferred more 90s and 00s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back