• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for hosting the fun fair events! And congrats to all of the winners! I didn't think I'd place in a tournament. The trophy is cool and so is the temporary purple name. :D

Does the fair HAVE to end??? Whine!!!! Lol!

Oh well... winter is coming! (Oct 2017) ;)

Does the fair HAVE to end??? Whine!!!! Lol!

Oh well... winter is coming! (Oct 2017) ;)

And we all know what holiday is October 31st. Is it the holiday where Jack the pumpkinhead gives kids candy in their stockings?

Better in terms of CP accessibility and privileges but certainly not better in terms of aesthetics! I mean, look at it... soooo gloooowy...

Better in terms of CP accessibility and privileges but certainly not better in terms of aesthetics! I mean, look at it... soooo gloooowy...

Maybe they should start doing that for administrators, but in the color of red.

Even though I would like seeing my username as Alolan_Apples, I know you guys won't be hiring new mods for a while, at least until the next AC game comes out.

But the red goes with this intimidating aura you got going on
jk dont kill me im just a scaredy cat and youve always been intimidating to me

Oh my gosh, you're adorable. I'd hug you if I could.

Although the tetris collectible still looks good, there's no collectible on this site I would love anymore than the apple collectible.

Aww no need to be scared of Oblivia, she's a sweetheart. Look, her avatar is super friendly too :D

NZT7xEc.png

love you Oblivia please don't eat me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back