• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOAH THANKS! YAY FOR T R A D I T I O N A L ! ! !

Seriously though, Thanks everyone who voted for me :D I really wasn't expecting to win lmao. Congratulations to Misera and Chibi, and everyone else for your amazing art!

Congratulations to everyone else for placing in their respective contests!

And most importantly Dont forget to Follow me on Instagram for more average art :] :]]] <<< This is a joke please dont ban me.

Edit: More importantly than that^^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUDINE

Last edited:
^well deserved, trad def got more attention this year and imma glad for that :D

Congratulations to all the winners of the contests, you all really deserved it!

Thank you soooooo much to everyone who helped make this event, it's been incredibly fun and I can't even imagine how much work went into this. Idk what I'm going to do with my life now that it's over tbh :p but seriously, I got through quite a few hard days by looking forwards to seeing a hellmirror being revealed or for the scavenger hunt list to go up. I see a few people have said similar things so that just goes to show how important and appreciated events like these are. <3

Also, happy birthday Laudine you're amazing, also also, Long Live Kracko :)

I hate to be mean, but I see a monster in this thread.

fair2017-event-mirrors-bonus-one.png

WOAH THANKS! YAY FOR T R A D I T I O N A L ! ! !

Seriously though, Thanks everyone who voted for me :D I really wasn't expecting to win lmao. Congratulations to Misera and Chibi, and everyone else for your amazing art!

Congratulations to everyone else for placing in their respective contests!

And most importantly Dont forget to Follow me on Instagram @Gumoelite for more average art :] :]]] <<< This is a joke please dont ban me.

Edit: More importantly than that^^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUDINE

CONGRATULATIONS BEN! AND TO EVERYONE!

LOOK AT MY FLASHY NEW USERNAME I CAN'T BELIEVE IT OH YEAH!

CONGRATULATIONS BEN! AND TO EVERYONE!

LOOK AT MY FLASHY NEW USERNAME I CAN'T BELIEVE IT OH YEAH!

R-Cookies? Is that you? I saw you dropped the "mut" from your old username.

I was Apple2012. And yes, I did have three girls that looked alike. MoonGlow is not the same though.

Yeah I also scrapped my old town and restarted, many times actually. Also I know your username, just wanted to be sure.

congratulations to everyone who placed, made it to voting and who won!! i'm shocked that my entry was even nominated nevermind making second place, thank you so much to everyone who voted - even if it wasn't for my entry! the theme of this years fair has probably been the best yet as it's pursued memebers to make the most creative and best entries yet, not just for the contests but for the events too, even though i didn't take part in everything this year i still thoroughly enjoyed myself and can't wait to see what the next fair/event involves - thank you tbt!!

congrats to all of the winners! it has been so much fun!!

just picked up my raffle tickets :)

Only one can win a raffle, but that doesn't mean that I can't wish that everybody wins the tetris raffle.

It's been a good one. Thanks so much staff for this fantastic event! :D

Thank you to all staff for a fantastic event, and Laudine in particular for the beautiful artwork. I've really enjoyed the huge variety of events and cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeves for next time ;)

Thank you to all staff for a fantastic event, and Laudine in particular for the beautiful artwork. I've really enjoyed the huge variety of events and cannot wait to see what you have up your sleeves for next time ;)

As long as we get even more bucket lineart and fun SH stuff I'm in ;)

I'm actually pretty devastated about spending all of my 45 or so tickets early. I had no idea there was going to be another restock. Guess I'll miss out on the two feathers I wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back