New here!

D

Deleted User

Hi and I am new and I just love to play animal crossing!! I have all two vershins so if u want to play pm me

Box-monkey said:
Welcome! But there's three versions of AC.
Actually the only versions are GameBoy DS and Wii. idk if there is an xbox version because I don't have that game station

animalcrossingfan123 said:
Box-monkey said:
Actually the only versions are GameBoy DS and Wii. idk if there is an xbox version because I don't have that game station
There's a Nintendo Gamecube version of Animal Crossing.

TravisTouchdown said:
Box-monkey said:
There's a Nintendo Gamecube version of Animal Crossing.
What the heck is a GameCube???

Welcome to TBT! There isn't an xbox version of animal crossing, but there's a GameCube, DS, and Wii version.

EDIT: A GameCube is a Nintendo Console, made in 2001 in America, and 2002 here in Europe. It was a very popular console, most people have heard of it. But it doesn't matter whether know about it.

CrazyDavis said:
Welcome to TBT! There isn't an xbox version of animal crossing, but there's a GameCube, DS, and Wii version.

EDIT: A GameCube is a Nintendo Console, made in 2001 in America, and 2002 here in Europe. It was a very popular console, most people have heard of it. But it doesn't matter whether know about it.
Um is that the first ever nintendo besides the pixel one??? it sounds really dumb why would you want to play a old game whEn there is a gameboy ds and wii

Wrong. You forgot Animal Forest for n64. (First animal crossing) So four.

CrazyDavis said:

Um is that the first ever nintendo besides the pixel one??? it sounds really dumb why would you want to play a old game whEn there is a gameboy ds and wii
Nope. The nintendo consoles went like this: NES, SNES, N64, GC, DS, Wii.

And people like to play older consoles because they bring back a nostalgic, retro feeling, and can feel more rewarding than some of the popular games today.

EDIT: Don't most people discount that because it was a japan only release?

CrazyDavis said:
CrazyDavis said:

Nope. The nintendo consoles went like this: NES, SNES, N64, GC, DS, Wii.

And people like to play older consoles because they bring back a nostalgic, retro feeling, and can feel more rewarding than some of the popular games today.

EDIT: Don't most people discount that because it was a japan only release?
why do they all have dumb names and besides they r probably not rewarding just weird and old besides they pronabt didn't have wii sports and nintendodogss back then

Most people today are all about the next-gen games, but older games may not have such incredible graphics, but are still just as fun to play. Lots of parents might remember playing these old games, and they were enjoying those as much as you enjoy these. They might find the newer games weird, but they accept it. I think Super Mario Bros and Megaman are as good as Wii Sports and Nintendogs. Anyway, how did we even get onto this subject? Haha :p

IMO, retro games(in general) are the best. And it's great when the awesome next-gen games become retro, too!

CrazyDavis said:

the NES started the nintendo systems so without that they probrably wouldnt have been a wii.
annyway..welcome to TBT

cloudgreeting2-1.jpg

Back