• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Recommend me some dream addresses!

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I just unlocked the Dream Suite, and I'm pretty sure tomorrow I'll be able to go and visit dream towns. If you guys have any dream towns you like or want me to visit yours, leave your address! I also like dream towns that have a story that you have to solve (like Aika Village). If you know any towns that like too, let me know!! :)

I visited a Christmas town I really liked, and it has a little mystery about Santa's stolen sack: 7E00-0024-B445

You can visit my DA if you want, it's in the sig~ I'll be updating it later in the month to make new rooms and once the sweet olives bloom but it has been complete for a while now :>

I've just updated my DA to a stormy day if you fancy visiting that. Address is in my sig.

I've just updated my DA to a stormy day if you fancy visiting that. Address is in my sig.

You can visit my DA if you want, it's in the sig~ I'll be updating it later in the month to make new rooms and once the sweet olives bloom but it has been complete for a while now :>

Thank you to the suggestions! I'm going to visit them all over the next few days :)

I have 2 towns in my signature you can visit i you want.

Since you have Portia in your second town, I'm definitely visiting that one. Always wanted to see what would happen if you visit a villager you have in a dream town lol

I visited a Christmas town I really liked, and it has a little mystery about Santa's stolen sack: 7E00-0024-B445

Thanks! I'm gonna visit Aika first lol and then check out that one!

If you like slightly more modern than foresty towns you should check mine out, my DAs are in my signature. :blush:

Feel free to visit my dream town, of which I just updated in early september. :)

Last edited:
DAs were deleted with the new update... which saddens me.
I cannot find any DAs with good designs from Wendell, sorry.

Last edited:
Here are some rad DA's on tumblr.

5A00-0066-BD41

5D00-0065-5F19

7E00-001A-9C47

7B00-0047-9C5E

Wow that last one, Fade, was seriously awesome. It's obviously very hacked but not to a point where you can't move around without getting stuck. The town was really pretty and well done, and the story really creeped me out! Going in at least one of the rooms gave me actual chills. Definitely going to visit that one again!

Here's a list of some I've saved:

Cit?lune - 4F00-001F-F5E6 - a city of sun and moon
Wayfield - 4F00-0023-63E9 - a rural summery village
Kokoro - 5D00-0017-455D - a pink and pastel town
Kodama - 5F00-000F-7BCA - a foresty, mystical village //hacked
Florence - 6A00-0010-7961 - a magical, flowery town
Wasser - 4E00-0017-3E5D - a modern, pastel city //hacked
Circle - 4F00-0011-AB9A - a somber, stormy town //hacked
Wychmere - 5B00-001F-0BB9 - a charming late fall town
Elm Isle - 4D00-001E-7040 - an quaint autumn village
Himawari - 5E00-006F-F1D4 - a bright village filled with nature

My current DA I is on the left (the NN ID) have fun exploring