New iPhone X is $1000.. discuss?

how did I not see this thread before

ehh I'm fine with my iPad right now I don't have a phone and really wouldn't pay that much for one

Well....I won't spend that much on a phone that doesn't really peak my interest. I would rather buy other stuff with $1,000.

Yeah no. It's not worth it with the glass back and front, no head phone jack and I hear no home button. It's ridiculous to drop 1k on a phone anyways.

Im disappointed with the Face ID technology. I'm okay with using a fingerprint reader, but using facial recognition to unlock your phone crosses the line for me. I know it's old tech, but at least on Androids you can still use the fingerprint reader.

Yeah I like my fingerprint reader, it's funny when someone borrows my phone and accidentally turns off the screen as people are used to and I have to unlock it every 2 seconds for them. XD

The iPhone 7 plus was almost this expensive too when it first came out, I'm not suprised at all. I'm definitely thinking about buying it, but not as soon as it's released.

i think the bad thing is that all the features are still "experimental" to apple so it's going to have a lot of hiccups that are going to need some fine-tuning.. which makes it really not worth 1000 :/ i think after a few models and figuring out what people like and don't like THEN they can start making this series more expensive. i think ideally a new series should start their pricing at like 500 or so and then work it's way up slowly. OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES, that's just how i see it in my mind - i have no idea how production or anything works heh : P

Heard it wasn't that worth if you don't have an iPhone7, but I'm stuck with an iPhone4 right now so I guess in my situation it's worth dropping $1000, since I might hold onto it for a while?

The one thing I don't like about it is how I won't be able to play on my phone while charging :c

I don't think it's worth it at all lol, I'll stick with my 6s thanks

Back