Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
Personally, I'm pretty shocked. I've used droid/samsung my whole life and was considering switching to apple but... $1000 for a phone? That glass screen better be bulletproof lol.

I just don't think the new features like the face unlock, personal emoji and VR are very useful, game-changing features, plus the multitask feature is something samsung has been doing for generations. As for the design though I think the shape and simplicity of it is appealing.

Curious what you guys think about this and then compared to other phones. Would you buy it?

I'll never drop 1k on a phone unless mine breaks to an unusable point and there are no other options

:lemon:

pfft , at this point should we be surprised? apple stuff is just expensive bull****.

"You just say that because im sure you are poor so you can't afford one. lol"
Correct , i can't afford that because i rather spend 1000$ on something better than a piece of overrated plastic

Last edited:
I mean, Samsung Note 8 unveiled its prices at $960 first. Looks like this is the kind of prices we're gonna see in flagship phones. It's crazy that this rectangle thing in our pocket costs that much... Definitely not worth the price (I will say that the Note 8 is gorgeous tho holy)

Last edited:
I've had iphones before and I'm not a fan. They're not very customizable, they're overpriced and they're super fragile.

But we all know there's gonna be people buying 'em. smh

I'll stick with the free basic Samsung phone I got from switching carriers, thank ya very much

Idk why anyone in their right mind would spend that much on a phone lol

Meh. I was waiting for this to upgrade my iPhone but now i may just pass...

They legit just skipped over the iPhone 9
eMAQEVr.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, Samsung Note 8 unveiled its prices at $960 first. Looks like this is the kind of prices we're gonna see in flagship phones. It's crazy that this rectangle thing in our pocket costs that much... Definitely not worth the price (I will say that the Note 8 is gorgeous tho holy)

Yeah you could just like buy a flip phone for $100 and still be able to call and text people without having to spend $1000 amiright

I love how the facial recognition technology failed at the presentation. Such garbage.

I kinda saw this coming. I read rumors, it kinda was true.

What I think is absolutely hilarious is that Google was mocking Apple for not having a headphone jack last year when they announced the Pixel. Now rumors are stating the Pixel 2 be won't have one either. How are you going spin that, Google?

But anyway, I will never spend that much money on a phone. Not worth it at all.

I think it's foolish to buy Apple products to begin with, but it takes a real fool to drop $1k on a phone. I think $500+ is even ridiculous.

I personally don't see the point of spending that amount for a phone honestly. I tend to only use calling and texting for my phone & occasionally checking e-mail if necessary. Everything else I do with a laptop or tablet.

But if you had the money to spend that amount, then I can't judge. Much. :p

I mean I spent 900$ on my 256gb iPhone 7 plus so it doesn't seem so bad to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait it was only $800

Back