• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Join EAC

mastermudkipz

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
You want a forum with active members a bunch of features to mess around with and just a place to hang out well than join the EAC

everything animal crossing is a place for animal crossing fans to just hang out,Wifi or just talk about anything!

Since are 3rd month on the web we have 89 members that are very active and 1,955 post! Now that good for a almost new site!

We make sure spammers and bot are gone right when they join we have a trusty amount of admins and mods. Making sure the forum is spam free.

We also have wifi reports too make sure nobody gets hacked over wifi so no worry about that!

We also have a bell system so people who have got there town hacked we give them bells online and then we give them the bell in the game so they can get there town like before!

We have a chat and party's too so if you want to just chat go there.

Well if you join the EAC you won't be sorry we are evolving are site to be even more better everyday so just click this link and join today!

http://s3.zetaboards.com/animlc_crossing_EAC/index/

<small><span style="font-family:Verdana">I'm fine with this AC Forum thanks. :}

No offense but EAC owns TBT (like all the members says in axa, ack, acp, and eac)

no offence but i have an account on eac they'res like 5 active memembers.. :/ it is not a fun site. no one wifis or anything on it. :(

PAHAHAHAHA. 'Jimmy' is a kissass to me and it's annoying.

ricano4life said:
Advertising an AC forum on an AC forum? ._.
Thats what i always say.. :)

@went: Then join EAC and quit TBT then. We will be happy to see you go.

Went said:
No offense but EAC owns TBT (like all the members says in axa, ack, acp, and eac)
And I own the world. Sean is in charge of the Goverment. Ricano is in charge of the Internet, yeah and The JJ is in charge of Jails across the world.

Animalcrossingwhisperer said:
Went said:
And I own the world. Sean is in charge of the Goverment. Ricano is in charge of the Internet, yeah and The JJ is in charge of Jails across the world.
xD
Now get out my internet, Went >=]

Went said:
Can I control the Democratic Republic of the Congo? :p

Went said:
That's like saying Hannah Montana is better than the Beatles.

pear40 said:
Went said:
Go on ahead.

pear40 said:
Went said:
Go on ahead.
Pear's in charge of Water and Goverment in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Master Crash said:
Went said:
That's like saying Hannah Montana is better than the Beatles.
DON'T COMPARE THE GODS TO THAT MONSTER!

Back