• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America FT: Series 1-4. LF: Cousteau + WA

Hi! I'm tentatively trading Hamlet with someone so give me a couple days to see if the trades going through. In the meantime, from your cards I'm interested in Ava, Celeste, and Dora. Would you want to trade my Lucha, Cube, and Ribbot for those?

Definitely; that'd be great. I'll get those three together for you, and you can just let me know when you do if your trade with Hamlet goes through or if he becomes available. :)

I am interested in 179 Hopper, but idk if any of the cards I have interest you
You can see them here

I'm looking for Julian. I have these to offer and I'm willing to trade a few for the one. :)

From WA:
Vivian
Louie
Admiral

From S1:
Sable
Pascal
Harriet
Al
Jambette
Tiffany
Bluebear
Quillson
Marcie
Shari
Sterling
Snake
Nate
Tutu
T-Bone
Bella
Cole
Jeremaih
Goose
Bunnie
Muffy
Willow
Molly
Walker

Last edited:
I can give you Biff and Marcie for Whitney and Julian

I can give you Biff and Marcie for Whitney and Julian

I'd prefer to trade Julian for another popular card like Ankha or Marshal since those are my priority cards. I can trade Whitney for either Bill or Marcie though if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Papi for Pietro?

I'd prefer to trade Pietro for another popular card. I need leverage to get Ankha and Marshal haha. Are there any other cards you'd want? I'd be willing to trade a couple of my other, less popular, cards.

Ones that say pending are one's that are already called for, correct?

I'd prefer to trade Julian for another popular card like Ankha or Marshal since those are my priority cards. I can trade Whitney for either Bill or Marcie though if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd prefer to trade Pietro for another popular card. I need leverage to get Ankha and Marshal haha. Are there any other cards you'd want? I'd be willing to trade a couple of my other, less popular, cards.

Would you consider a multiple card offer for him? Such as:

005- Kapp’n
009- Digby
131- Pate
174- Bettina
177- Flip
196- Freya
212- Timmy
305- Celeste
327- Penelope
358- Papi
399- Twiggy