• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dr. Shrunk never showed up!

shekelmyrrh

Bells
My store has been upgraded twice for weeks now and I also have my TDP, but Dr. Shrunk never showed up at the mayor's house asking for signatures and Club LOL isn't in the list of PWPs either (didn't think it was ever a PWP, but after looking around I saw some people saying that it might be there if you refused to collect signatures for him.) Any idea??

Maybe the opportunity passed, but I'm sure he'll come soon if you haven't seen him yet. I had my game for 3 weeks and finally realized that I didn't upgrade the store to the proper one. He'll be there soon...

My store has been upgraded twice for weeks now and I also have my TDP, but Dr. Shrunk never showed up at the mayor's house asking for signatures and Club LOL isn't in the list of PWPs either (didn't think it was ever a PWP, but after looking around I saw some people saying that it might be there if you refused to collect signatures for him.) Any idea??

I refused to collect the signatures when he asked in my 2nd town. At the time it was just a spare town and didn't need Club LOL. Each day I walked pass the club Shrunk was standing there waiting. 3 months later I spoke to him and got the signatures done. The club opened.

Some players had problems when they time traveled after getting the signatures and giving it back. They than time traveled a lot and the club didn't open. Some were able to correct.

I refused to collect the signatures when he asked in my 2nd town. At the time it was just a spare town and didn't need Club LOL. Each day I walked pass the club Shrunk was standing there waiting. 3 months later I spoke to him and got the signatures done. The club opened.

Some players had problems when they time traveled after getting the signatures and giving it back. They than time traveled a lot and the club didn't open. Some were able to correct.

I time travelled some when I first created the town to get things rolling faster. But I never refused Shrunk or gave him the signatures, he just literally never showed up at my house and it's been a very long time since I got the second store at this point. I've seen a couple of people say that their Club LOL showed up on its own after getting the third store, but I've upgraded mine to the third and no dice. Starting to think I'm just going to have to rebuild the town, I don't know what else to do.

Back