I love how I have no money left now

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i was supposed to (key word 'supposed to') be pacing myself in paying off loans and donations to PWP but I got impatient and just spent all my bells on paying off the rest of the museum renovation now I have literally no money.

This game and impatience does NOT work well together.

Truth!! I had been to the island a lot and had finally saved up about 500,000 bells and then blew it all on small pwp's and trying to upgrade stores too. The grind for bells is really annoying but I think it forces the pacing a little bit. Kind of a cool part of the game in my opinion.

I feel your pain, pacing bells is pretty hard, I just made going to the island a nightly chore.
I'm highly impatient and because of that I time travel like crazy, not so much anymore but usually a lot at the beginning of the game with villager placements and PWP constructions. x)

Ugh this is me right now. Not only am I broke in-game but I am also broke here lmao. I have pacing issues myself. I grinded out so many beetle trips just to complete my second character's home so I am now not excited to do it some more... which of course I will because I want a third house and lots of the Sweets set. :p I hate beetles now...

For me, every trip to the island is to grind bells to pay off a big project. I never donate in installments, just the whole thing in one go. Usually I'll buy bells on here but I find beetle grinding kinda therapeutic.

Everything in my bank account is left untouched, it's just there to work towards my badges. I just don't touch it lol :)

Back