He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Feedback
100% (204) +
Name your price, I'd like to pay no more than 2k tbt. Thank you!

After this my arcade lineup will be complete once I get the animated Tetis grid.
(BTW Thanks to all to have helped me so far!!)

if i dont get what i want from the restock, ill be willing to buy you a pinky

Boy I really hope tifachu is willing to buy one for me, if not I really hope people don't try to jack up their price cause the fair is over...

Boy I really hope tifachu is willing to buy one for me, if not I really hope people don't try to jack up their price cause the fair is over...

Ill try to by you one if its restocked! i dont need the collectible i was originally going for anyway, lol it was sweet feather just bc it was cute, but i thought about it and i probably wouldnt even have had it displayed anyway. Im not sure how the restocks work though
edit: i guess i just have to wait til the day after the winner restock to see if it will still be in stock

Last edited:
Just letting you guys know that 15 Pinky's were restocked today and not a single has been sold (rn there's 18 in total bc there were 3 from the original 30 that never got sold). Not sure how the second restock will work, but basically what I'm saying is that the chances for there to be left over Pinky collectibles is pretty high. ^^

And I'm still willing to pay 2k tbt and possibly negotiate the price even if it'll leave me broke. ^^

Lol I tried pming you but your quota is full-- just lettign you know I was able to buy one from the restock ^^

Lol I tried pming you but your quota is full-- just lettign you know I was able to buy one from the restock ^^

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't informed that my box was full ^^"

And i really appreciate you buying it for me! So how much would you like for it? I'd prefer to pay about 2k tbt if possible.

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I wasn't informed that my box was full ^^"

And i really appreciate you buying it for me! So how much would you like for it? I'd prefer to pay about 2k tbt if possible.

2k is fine :) Do you want any message with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back