• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm a girl, but should I have a boy Mayor?

Go for it. I added a boy extra player and the girl villagers love him. Ankha wouldn't move into town from the campsite with the girl mayor so I sent the boy player in. One talk and she said yes. Craig house is one of my favorites. It's fun decorating and dressing him boys stuff.

I than made my 1st boy mayor town and love it. I love the cool nicknames they give the mayor and don't mind the boys haircuts.
In that town I added a girl and boy as an extra player.

Yeah, why not? I'm a guy buy I play girls all the time! It's your virtual life, do what you want

Well if you want to then do it! There's nothing wrong with a girl playing a boy character.

If you want to? It'll be a different experience for sure :p

If not, you can always make a side male character and have a female mayor.

There's no problem using a male mayor if you're female. I primarily use a female character when I play ACNL and ACHHD, and I'm a male.

I think this is a great idea as you can explore other interactions with the villagers eg smug villagers won't flirt with you and if I'm correct the normal villagers develop a crush after a while. Correct me if I'm wrong

Back