• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

if you could learn any in a short time... what language would you want to learn?

reallllyyy want to learn Italian, and i have no idea why. I've always been interested in it. i have a dying wish to reside in Italy so maybe that's why LOL

I'd probably say Spanish because of how widely used it is

Japanese or Korean, I find them very beautiful languages.

Korean, because I like a group from that country... it'd be nice to understand everything without relying and waiting on subs ;; if I ever managed to go to a fan meet one day, I'd be able to converse with them as well, or understand wtf they're talking about at a concert :,D

japanese or korean (but i have trouble pronouncing korean but japanese is pretty easy)

Easy choice, Japanese ahahahahaha or probably just the hardest language ever what ever that is (is it Chinese?)

i think korean is one of the easier languages to learn in a short time.. so i'd probably pick something harder like chinese and i'd really like learn my family's native tongue, tagalog :D

i'd like to learn spanish, arabic, and hindi someday. they're very beautiful and pleasing to the ear imo.

Probably Japanese first, Chinese (Mandarin) second, Korean, Vietnamese or Cantonese.

Absolutely Finnish, I'm afraid to start learning it because it feels like it's going to take forever. I know I should just begin but ugh!

Yeah I heard the grammar is a pain, it's not too hard to pronounce though I think.

I want Spanish. I need Spanish.

Bumping a old thread sue me. Spanish isn't that hard if you're fluent / a native English speaker. What I do is use Fluencia It's super helpful! Yes I admit thats pretty much advertising sue me some more

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want Spanish. I need Spanish.

Bumping a old thread sue me. Spanish isn't that hard if you're fluent / a native English speaker. What I do is use Fluencia It's super helpful! Yes I admit thats pretty much advertising sue me some more

Probably Korean so I don't get judged by my extended family (;?_?)(;?_?)(;?_?) Also Japanese cause anime without subs would be really cool!!!!

japanese desuuu

but mandarin for more practical reasons

French for sure.
Why? Because in 4 days it will be exactly 3 years that i live in France.
Learning french on your own, just with help of internet is hard, believe me.

Back