• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Closet Cleanout - Everything must go!

Mars Adept

Defense is the best offense!
Bells
Switch
8301-8235-7817
Nightmare Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Plum Blossom
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Fortune Cookie
Blue Holiday Candle
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Red Holiday Candle
Feedback
99.5% (196) +
I'm probably going to restart my town again. I got a lot of stuff for free from someone on here who was also restarting and didn't need it, and I thought I'd return the favor.

Just post here if you want to see what I got. Don't expect anything too rare, but you never know.

I'm posting as I restarted recently and need to fill out my catalog. If you would like anything held onto though let me know and I can give it back to you once you reset ^^

I would also like to participate in this

All of the stuff is from you. Do you want your stuff back? LOL

Anyways, I can let all of you look. Just give me time to enter FCs and open my town gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have entered all FCs. However, supimnotcool and bubbleblib have not added me yet. Please add me if you want to come over.

Gates should be open soon.

Alright, the town gates should be open now!

I have entered all of the FCs. Please give me a bit for me to open my town gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gates should be open now. A lot of the items have been taken, but there are still some left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town has three visitors again. It may take a while for a spot to be available. My apologies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything is gone now. Thanks to everyone for visiting.

Sorry just adding you now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait so everything is gone...?? Oh welp.. I will add you anyway and if you ever do another giveaway.. I'll make sure im alive. xD

Back