• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Diss tracks

sej

Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
I honestly think they are the most cringiest things on youtube right now.

your thoughts on them?

Can't stand them. Do something positive and produvtive instead of tearing someone else down. It shows a lack of creativity in my book and a person's true colors when all they can do is say nasty things about someone else

sdfruijhytgre i havent really seen any made by youtubers, ive just heard about them and seen memes about it but it sounds really annoying and bad

I find them to be childish and really cringe-inducing. I recall a friend of my boyfriend showed us some where people dressed up as a fictional character or historical person and they were done so... badly. D:

Not everyone was made for song-writing.

SEJ DISS TRACK

TBT user sej made a post
dissing diss tracks and their holy roasts
thinking he's sitting on a throne all chill and cool
when making fun of diss tracks makes him a fool

jk

Last edited:
SEJ DISS TRACK

TBT user sej made a post
thinking he's sitting on a throne all chill and cool
when making fun of diss tracks makes him a fool

jk

Sej is a girl tho

Sej is a girl tho

SEJ DISS TRACK (REMASTERED)

TBT user sej made a post
thinking she's sitting on a throne all chill and cool
when making fun of diss tracks makes her the fool

I'm suddenly very glad I miraculously haven't heard about these yet o.o

Same, I don't really watch a lot of youtubers (or where those tracks come from) and the few I watch are pretty much people doing yahoo answers reading or SMM levels guys so.. yeah lol.

Same, I don't really watch a lot of youtubers (or where those tracks come from) and the few I watch are pretty much people doing yahoo answers reading or SMM levels guys so.. yeah lol.

Yeah, I mostly watch Let's Plays or other game-related nonsense, so that's what's usually recommended to me. Glad we've been spared

Yeah, I mostly watch Let's Plays or other game-related nonsense, so that's what's usually recommended to me. Glad we've been spared

Yeah, those Super Mario Maker guys are pretty much only cussing as hell to insane SMM levels they find and yeah commenting that, so indeed glad.

a lot of them are really silly and the ones that I've watched just gave off satire vibes to me so I never took them seriously. its another form of "yo mamma" jokes. even some you tubers made a parody of them.

I never watch these sort of videos on YouTube, but my friend and I were talking, and she was saying that there are some kids on YouTube who make their money by dissing other people and making songs of it. I have even heard that these kids use swear words and very offensive language and try to entertain a specific audience, and honestly, I find this very stupid. The only thing you would achieve by making a diss track is the hate of other people. Imagine what these kids would do in the future, given the fact that they SWEAR and SING and DISS others in such a mean manner. I don't even know who these people are raised by, and what their parents really think about them when they are doing this trash. I feel like many of these young people are inspired by older YouTubers who often provide rather... aggresive and rude content. To me, whether it's an adult or a child, nobody should be doing this and I really feel like when people make Diss Tracks, they make it sound like they run the whole world, like a politician.

Back