what Hogwarts house are you in?

what Hogwarts house are you in?

• Total voters
Ravenclaw here! And according to pottermore, I'm a Thunderbird on the american school. My patron is a black swan too, so I think it might be a thing with birds... :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

*patronus, woops

I'm kind of a Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw split. Sometimes I'd say I'm more Ravenclaw, but right now I'm feeling more Hufflepuff, so I voted for that.

I think I'm split between Hufflepuff and Slytherin. I know I'm not a brave person for sure :p

Or that brave, to be honest.

Sorted into Gryffindor, but I don't feel like it's really me. Been sorted there I think twice, and once I got Ravenclaw I think? My patronus is a St.Bernard and my best friend is Hagrid.

Could someone explain to me what each house is like? I've never seen Harry Potter (Ik I'm a noob)

From what I know I feel like I would be in Hufflepuff.

Slytherin. My friend kept plying me with more wine while I took it. Neither of us were particularly surprised with the result. 😂

The sorting hat put me in Ravenclaw, altough I kinda expected Hufflepuff. I don't think that it's wrong though. I'd say I'm a fairly even split between those two.

Last edited:
Every time I take the test, no matter how long it is between them, I always get Hufflepuff.

Last edited:
Back