I love the villagers happy dance!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I love seeing them dancing with the musical notes swirling around them complete with happy music. It's just one of the cutest things ever! Mac was just doing the happy dance after he changed his shirt.

It's so cute when they do that! I wish our villagers could do the same as like an emote from Shrunk but it could get annoying after a while

I love it too :blush:
I find if I'm feeling down, seeing my villagers happy just helps me feel better.

Yeah, the happy dance is definitely a mood picker upper. Unfortunately it's random so it's hard to find out what causes it.

Yeah, the happy dance is definitely a mood picker upper. Unfortunately it's random so it's hard to find out what causes it.

I actually posted this on another thread, if you group all of your villagers together, they will talk with each other and will very often become happy. They may also become sad or angry though.

Cranston and Fang are doing the happy dance now. JUST THE CUTEST THING!

They must have had a good conversation with each other.

Ahhhh it's one of the most cutest things ever ~
But honestly tho, I hate it when they change their shirts, now Lobo is wearing the same shirt as Rosie (the pink one, Rosie's original clothes) and it doesn't suit him AT ALL!

Back