How Long Have You Been Working on Your Town?

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I've been spending roughly 4 years on mine. Obviously it's a given with breaks in-between but I'm not even done with my town. I actually switched to hacking to move buildings years later and while it does make things easier, it's still really hard to finish my town. How long have you been working on your town? Are you close to completing it?

Last edited:
I have had my town Arbolita for four years, I always think I'm done with it but always end up doing minor changes here and there.
I made Cat Isle through hacks and ever since I completed it I dropped it, I'd say it took me about a week.
I started a new non hacked town on July 7th and have been working on it since. I'm not close to completion because the villagers keep on plotting in horrible spaces even with paths laid out throughout town. I also need to collect more flowers, it's a red and white town.

I've reset a lot so I've probably spent about a year on mine. I made it in 2015 and took lots of breaks shortly after. I actually came back recently lol

Since July of 2013...I've had breaks from the game so that's somewhat to blame. However, I've made a lot of progress especially since returning at the beginning of this year. My landscaping is coming along quickly to the point where I expect it should be completed soon. The biggest thing is getting all the clovers I need.
I'm almost done with my mayor's house. I need to get some more items for the bedroom and swap some things in the kitchen. Basement needs done but for now I'll just leave it as it is..a basement. My restaurant themed house has been complete for some time. So, the biggest things I need to get to are my two other character houses which one will be a bath house and the other a temple with gardens of sorts. If I'm not lazy, I think I'll be done by the end of this year with minor edits or additions in the future which I can do as I feel like it.

Probably work on doing things with my museum rooms...one if which I know would be a school theme...maybe another a nurse office...we'll see lol.

Last edited:
I started mine December of 2013. still working on it, im starting to get together more than i ever have

Not much, I started on February on Sundance. It's my very first town on my very first AC game, so it took a while until I understood stuff. I'd change the cafe and campsite places if I could, for example. x)
I started Hangzhou in March, so, not much time either. :)

I started mine in March of 2014 and took a long hiatus until just recently. Feels good to be back but goodness me my town is a wreck!

I started my first town around November/December 2013 but it's been on hiatus for months to a year now. Everything is still there but I haven't been playing it.

I've made my second town around December 2016. I used to play it regularly during the first six months but now, probably only once a week. I wouldn't say it's complete because I'm still missing a lot of entries in the encyclopedia. I don't have most of the items yet but I'm pretty satisfied with the landscaping as well as the houses.

I started Laputa when the game released, so June 2013? I've been playing on and off ever since and my town is basically finished - but one of the things I love about this game is that everytime I pick it up I can tailor it to my tastes. Last year I made all my rooms in my house actual rooms (something I'd seen done but never did myself) but I still go and visit the Nooklings and go "oh that's a cute lamp" and change out what I have currently for something new. It's a nice way to keep the game fresh. I'm just wondering if I should change up all my flowers to only white, pink and blue because they're my favourites - haven't decided yet though!

Back