• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

{Rover is overrated}

Animalcrossingfiend

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Personally , i think rover is pretty overrated. like yeah he introduces you to the game but i mean he's not cute, he is pretty terrifying to be honest .Also , the fact nintendo made an amiibo figure for him couldn't they make one for gracie or kapp'n? Most of the community loves rover but i mean i don't really see anything special in him.Yeah this is very stupid and i know that there are much more important problems in the world but i just think rover is overrated in the animal crossing community , any one else agree?:lemon:

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

My chumpal, famfella, hotdog, sugarbae, spicybean, palfriend you are WRONG he is actually NOT """"overrated"""" he is solid and accommodating and he's so creepy he's hot he's the actual best other than Pietro, Kiki and Julian but STILL he is basically my life and I would basically die if he became a villager, that's right, I would DIE. DIE. DIE. You think Gracie should be an Amiibo?? AMIIBOAMIGO NO!

I spent a lot of effort that I shouldn't have spent on that I don't even know the point of it I don't even like Rover that much he's just eh.

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

My chumpal, famfella, hotdog, sugarbae, spicybean, palfriend you are WRONG he is actually NOT """"overrated"""" he is solid and accommodating and he's so creepy he's hot he's the actual best other than Zucker, Katt and Pascal but STILL he is basically my life and I would basically die if he became a villager, that's right, I would DIE. DIE. DIE. You think Gracie should be an Amiibo?? AMIIBOAMIGO NO!

I spent a lot of effort that I shouldn't have spent on that I don't even know the point of it I don't even like Rover that much he's just eh.

What they said...with a minor edit..lol..

If you think about it, you're telling a complete stranger your name and where you live... and he didn't even ask if it was okay to sit with you

BUT LMAO ITS OKAY because I think Rover is cute

Yeah, Kapp'n has an amiibo, and Gracie...well, let's say I don't exactly miss her. I'd rather see Pelly :3

Rover is a great dude though. Yes, he may look like Voldemort with his red eyes and lack of nose, but those are minor aesthetic details ;p

While I agree he's sorta annoying and has a dogs name LOL, he's a memorable part of the series and I like him for that!

They should perhaps make it so like it's a random villager greeting you during the train ride, and they happen to get off at the same stop because they're moving into your town too! That would be so cute! Rover is a bit overrated. You see him once and maybe never again lol.

I honestly love Gracie, am I the only one? :x

She's one of my favourite non-villager characters

excuse me?.

rover is actually one of the most underrated characters in AC series with Digby. smh

(yes im kinda salty cuz hes fav NPC)

Last edited:
Sure, he's adorable, but at this point I'm super tired of seeing his face after doing more than a hundred resets (or maybe close to 1000) since 2013. I've probably interacted with him more than all my villagers and other NPCs combined.

Back