Buying Orange/Black Hybrids, Jacobs Ladders, White Carnations, Gold Roses

i can get you 2 black roses for 4 tbt since thats all i need but if you prefer a bigger amount i can give 10 black roses xd

i can get you 2 black roses for 4 tbt since thats all i need but if you prefer a bigger amount i can give 10 black roses xd
i have flowers already from each type im looking for but i need A LOT as im going to cover my town in these and i only tend to get 1-3 new hybrids a day when i breed them myself so it would take a very long time, thanks for the offer though ;;

Last edited:
Are you looking for tulips? I have 2 orange and 2 black tulips, and I'm probably going to get some more tomorrow.

Are you looking for tulips? I have 2 orange and 2 black tulips, and I'm probably going to get some more tomorrow.

yeah id like to have tulips ^^ if you want to wait until tomorrow we can trade then to make it easier if you end up getting more, unless youre looking for train station visits

yeah id like to have tulips ^^ if you want to wait until tomorrow we can trade then to make it easier if you end up getting more, unless youre looking for train station visits

Okay! And tomorrow would be best because I still have lots of homework to do and I can't seem to concentrate lol so I'm on the forums.

any orange or black hybrids, i'll take roses but i have so many so i'd prefer more of other types to add variety in my town!! ^^
also looking for jacobs ladders, white carnations, and gold roses
ill give
2TBT each for orange/black hybrids and carnations
3TBT each for jacobs ladders and gold roses

I'm selling lots of black and orange hybrids for the same price you're buying them! I have the quantities on my thread if you wanna look :)

Last edited:
I'm online now, I thought I'd get some extra tulips but I didn't. If you're still wanting the tulips, let me know! That would be 8 TBT, and if you want pick up or drop off :)

Back