Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (158) +
any orange or black hybrids, i'll take roses but i have so many so i'd prefer more of other types to add variety in my town!! ^^
also looking for jacobs ladders, white carnations, and gold roses
ill give
2TBT each for orange/black hybrids and carnations
3TBT each for jacobs ladders and gold roses

Hi, I have 6 black tulips, 11 black cosmos and 1 black lily.

Would you like them? You can come collect them for free. They don't match my towns colour palette anyway so it's not like I need them.

Hi, I have 6 black tulips, 11 black cosmos and 1 black lily.

Would you like them? You can come collect them for free. They don't match my towns colour palette anyway so it's not like I need them.

oh thats so nice of you! id love to have them!! ^^ i can add you now if you can trade, any preference to whos town?

mine please :p

Tryna get that train station upgrade, gotta hustle lol

gonna open the gate now , I know theres a lot of orange flower around but please only take the black ones planted near the station ^^

Last edited:
I have 7 Jacob's Ladders, 1 orange pansy, 3 pink cosmos, 2 pink tulips, 12 orange cosmos, 2 orange roses, 2 pink lilies, 1 black rose, 1 black lily, 1 purple rose, 1 blue pansy, 2 orange lilies and 3 red carnations.

Honestly you can just cherry-pick whichever you like. I don't ever use hybrids because I'm lazy and very unartsy lol.

I have 7 Jacob's Ladders, 1 orange pansy, 3 pink cosmos, 2 pink tulips, 12 orange cosmos, 2 orange roses, 2 pink lilies, 1 black rose, 1 black lily, 1 purple rose, 1 blue pansy, 2 orange lilies and 3 red carnations.

Honestly you can just cherry-pick whichever you like. I don't ever use hybrids because I'm lazy and very unartsy lol.

can i have all of your orange and black ones and then the jacobs ladders? so 7 jacobs for 21TBT and then 19 hybrids for 38TBT? is that ok?

can i have all of your orange and black ones and then the jacobs ladders? so 7 jacobs for 21TBT and then 19 hybrids for 38TBT? is that ok?

Damn right it's okay. But I'm actually giving a villager to someone right now so I'll be with you in a few minutes.

Yup, I'll add you. Just a second ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, if you need train station visits I'd be happy to deliver. They're in my locker anyway xP

I have quite a few gold roses and jacobs ladders (over 100 gold roses, I use them for my borders)

Are you still looking for either of those flowers?

Back