• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Orange/Black Hybrids, Jacobs Ladders, White Carnations, Gold Roses

thrillingprince

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (158) +
any orange or black hybrids, i'll take roses but i have so many so i'd prefer more of other types to add variety in my town!! ^^
also looking for jacobs ladders, white carnations, and gold roses
ill give
2TBT each for orange/black hybrids and carnations
3TBT each for jacobs ladders and gold roses

Hi, I have 6 black tulips, 11 black cosmos and 1 black lily.

Would you like them? You can come collect them for free. They don't match my towns colour palette anyway so it's not like I need them.

Hi, I have 6 black tulips, 11 black cosmos and 1 black lily.

Would you like them? You can come collect them for free. They don't match my towns colour palette anyway so it's not like I need them.

oh thats so nice of you! id love to have them!! ^^ i can add you now if you can trade, any preference to whos town?

mine please :p

Tryna get that train station upgrade, gotta hustle lol

gonna open the gate now , I know theres a lot of orange flower around but please only take the black ones planted near the station ^^

Last edited:
I have 7 Jacob's Ladders, 1 orange pansy, 3 pink cosmos, 2 pink tulips, 12 orange cosmos, 2 orange roses, 2 pink lilies, 1 black rose, 1 black lily, 1 purple rose, 1 blue pansy, 2 orange lilies and 3 red carnations.

Honestly you can just cherry-pick whichever you like. I don't ever use hybrids because I'm lazy and very unartsy lol.

I have 7 Jacob's Ladders, 1 orange pansy, 3 pink cosmos, 2 pink tulips, 12 orange cosmos, 2 orange roses, 2 pink lilies, 1 black rose, 1 black lily, 1 purple rose, 1 blue pansy, 2 orange lilies and 3 red carnations.

Honestly you can just cherry-pick whichever you like. I don't ever use hybrids because I'm lazy and very unartsy lol.

can i have all of your orange and black ones and then the jacobs ladders? so 7 jacobs for 21TBT and then 19 hybrids for 38TBT? is that ok?

can i have all of your orange and black ones and then the jacobs ladders? so 7 jacobs for 21TBT and then 19 hybrids for 38TBT? is that ok?

Damn right it's okay. But I'm actually giving a villager to someone right now so I'll be with you in a few minutes.

Alright I'm ready when you are famdogwoman/manfriendchumchumpallygoodoldfriendlover

Yup, I'll add you. Just a second ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, if you need train station visits I'd be happy to deliver. They're in my locker anyway xP

I have quite a few gold roses and jacobs ladders (over 100 gold roses, I use them for my borders)

Are you still looking for either of those flowers?

Back