{What Mouse is Best}

Animalcrossingfiend

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey!
What acnl mouse is the best in your opinion :blush: mine is probably broccolo or bree and i used to have broccolo but he moved out a while ago :( i was thinking of getting one in my town but im not sure, tell me which one i should get ?:lemon:

I have always found Chadder to be adorable. I have him in my second town and wouldn't dream of letting him go.

Bree for me :3 Plus I really like her house.
Overall I just wish the mice looked a bit different - I think it's that their heads are just too disproportionately sized that makes them mostly unappealing

ebG26gP.jpg

K7twApx.jpg
Bree and Samson are my favorite meeces(I don't hate them to pieces...sorry,obscure Pixie & Dixie reference).I also recently acquired Bella and she's rather interesting.She kind of looks like Bree's crazy sister.

Rod without a doubt. I love him sm i ordered his individual amiibo ^^

I've only had Bettina and Dora, and they're both cute and nice. I have Dora currently. :)
By looking at the wiki's pictures, I'd say Penelope and Bree are the cutest in my opinion. :)

I've only ever had 3 mouse villagers, Moose, Anicotti and Samson. But out of all of them, Samson is my most favorite. I thought he was super ugly when I first saw him, he looked like a cartoon character drawn badly to me, but I got used to him later :)

the only bad thing is he keeps giving my other villagers HIS catchphrase, which is pipsqueak, and he also just gave Wendy his original shirt -.-

i don't think any of the mice is super cute but i have a soft spot for broccolo, he was one of my first villagers in my city folk town and we were really good friends. i have had both dora and samson in other towns and i love them both, especially dora (samson looks a bit scary at times and he is a jock...)

rizzo and limberg are high up on my list of most disliked villagers, they're ugly and creepy ;_;

I like Broccolo and Rod the best. Brococolo was one of my first villagers ever back in City Folk, so I've always had a special place for him. And then I've had Rod many times so I grew close to him too

Mice? I can take 'em or leave 'em. Limberg is the only one that has been booted from one of my towns. I find the cross-eyes and goofy grin of Bella quite charming, though.

Penelope is my favorite. Her ears are a qiant bow, how cute!

Woah, I just googled Penelope, and you're right, she is cute! I think I might want her in my newest town after Rosie moves out!

Bree for me - I will never let her leave my town. Neat design, great house, nice interior, and her snooty personality fits her perfectly!

My second choice would be Broccolo - and in the next Animal Crossing game, I'm going to try to get him in my town as a permanent villager.

Mice are just so underrated here. ;_;

Mr. Limberg is my favorite.
Broccolo lives in my 3rd town and he's a adorable.

Thinking of adding Bree to my half mice/ half hamster town.

Moose and Rod. Moose has the most unique face expression I love him. His design with the little poofy sideburns and his name are all charming to me. Not to mention his house interior is probably the best I've seen so far.

Rod is one of my very first Villagers. I have a soft spot for him, he was my best bud in City Folk. I also love his surprisingly blonde hair haha.

Last edited:
DORA!!!! I had her in my town for a couple months until I time traveled and lost her :( She was my favorite villager and she actually moved into my brother's town... I might steal her back >:)

Back