• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

{What Mouse is Best}

I find most of the mice hideous except Chadder. He came from my friend's town on Christmas and I love him <3

I've had Samson and Moose in my old town and they were okay but not my favorite. I was actually watching somebody's gameplay and I saw Rod and I think I remember liking him alot not because of his design either but I just felt he really clicked with me of the mouses that I've had, I can't really pinpoint why but he just stood out to me and that person's gameplay video helped in piquing my slight interest in him. I also got his Amiibo card as well which I will use if I ever need a change in villagers one day! :)

Greta is the only mouse I like I think.
I think most of the mice are ugly, no offense lol

I just reread and I saw no one said Anicotti :(

Come on, she's not that bad looking! Give my girl Anicotti some love!!

I've only had four mice in throughout my AC towns. In CF, Samson, Dora, Limbergh. I liked Samson the most, and hated Limbergh. Dora was ehhh, I didn't really get to know her tbh. I've only had Rizzo in NL a long time ago, and I don't really remember him tbh.

Last edited:
Back