• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tester Art~♪

bubbleblib

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I need to earn some tbt and love doing art :p So I would like to do drawings to earn a little money. However I haven't drawn an animal crossing character in quite a long time!

So I will do 1 freebie - not necessarily first come first serve but I will post when I have chosen a pic to work on. It would then be great if I could get some feedback on pricing! Thank you~♥

Please provide good quality reference pics, this will make my life a lot easier and if there are any specific details then please tell me about them, I wouldn't want to miss anything that makes your character unique!

hi! here are my mayors for your consideration:

Ariane
Edith
some details about them are included in the links ^^

thanks for considering! I'll happily give you pricing feedback if you end up drawing one of them :blush:

@Bunnilla I've decided to draw your mayor, what can I say I love pink :p

@punctuallyAbsent I have also decided to do one of your characters as I really like the look of Gio

I'll be starting these tomorrow, thank you all so much for posting and showing interest :D

@Bunnilla I've decided to draw your mayor, what can I say I love pink :p

@punctuallyAbsent I have also decided to do one of your characters as I really like the look of Gio

I'll be starting these tomorrow, thank you all so much for posting and showing interest :D

thank you!! i look forward to seeing it! :3

This is just a rough version I wanted to try where you colour behind a traditional sketch, usually I do all digital :p

Gio will be in full digital later just to show different examples.

I hope you like it!

2j5zb0n.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll just post an old art dump here too I guess. Most of this stuff is from different games and may not quite reflect my current style but I'll post it anyway XD

27x1g8m.png
2a0n8yu.png
5pq71v.png
s4x5z4.png
mbtj80.png
331q8b4.png
20ihv2u.png

Last edited:
Your name seemed really familiar but I couldn't figure out why, now I see your art and realize you're from mabi (I used to see your shop/art on the forums), that's nice ^^
Very cute art btw~

oh my god your art is incredible ;;w;; i was excited to see my bab in your style before holy biscuits now i cannot wait

Ah hello fellow mabi player it is indeed me lol, not been playing mabi so much lately though as most of the events are afk ones ; ^;

This is just a rough version I wanted to try where you colour behind a traditional sketch, usually I do all digital :p

Gio will be in full digital later just to show different examples.

I hope you like it!

2j5zb0n.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll just post an old art dump here too I guess. Most of this stuff is from different games and may not quite reflect my current style but I'll post it anyway XD

27x1g8m.png
2a0n8yu.png
5pq71v.png
s4x5z4.png
mbtj80.png
331q8b4.png
20ihv2u.png

I absolutely love your lineles drawings *_______*

Aww thank you, I am actually planning on going back to a line-less style as I've always preferred the end result. I've experimented with colouring the lines before but it isn't quite the same

The pic of Gio should hopefully represent that style, I also need to practice doing backgrounds ^^;

Ah hello fellow mabi player it is indeed me lol, not been playing mabi so much lately though as most of the events are afk ones ; ^;

Same, now I mostly just log in to pay for art/check notes :') (I wouldn't really mind doing the afk events but my internet can't handle it so it's kinda useless)

Back