I feel depressed.

nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
nephewjack said:
Just because you missed two friggin pokemon? That's pathetic.
and missigno
I don't care. THEY'RE NOT REAL. GET OVER IT.
then should i quit gpxplus?
If you're going to be depressed about it, yes. If you find yourself feeling like life isn't worth it because of a virtual game, it's time to leave it alone, and go get psychiatric help.

It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.

nook said:
It's okay now. i took anti-depression pills. and JUST NOW my home team lost and the pirates won. LOTS of people on the pirates side were laughing. i feel REALLY DEPRESSED NOW.time to take more pills.
Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.

nephewjack said:
nook said:
Good lord, some people are idiots. YOU DON"T NEED DEPRESSION PILLS FOR *censored.3.0*ING POKEMON.
i'm talking about baseball

nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
OR BASEBALL. YOU SHOULDN'T BE DEPRESSED OVER *censored.2.0* LIKE THAT.

nephewjack said:
nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
OKAY FOR SOME KIDS GETTING ATTENTION AND WINNING IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM. and thx mega. i needed that.

nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
nephewjack said:
nook said:
OKAY FOR SOME KIDS GETTING ATTENTION AND WINNING IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM. and thx mega. i needed that.
Apparently not winning is too much of a problem for you. Just shut up, and move on, instead of whining about how you missed a pokemon and a baseball team lost. There are people starving out there, and some of them aren't depressed.

Back