• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Am I lucky or what?

Arckaniel

🍎 island
Bells
Switch
6450-1789-6402
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
So I've been tt'ing since I'm gonna reset my town soon, and after just months in the future (now November in game), and I already got Julian (thru campsite) and Fang (thru random move in)... ahhhh they both look so cool actually, too bad I'm going to reset the town soon ; A;

AHH!!!

You don't have to worry too much about resetting though, as you can kind of pick what villagers you start with. Wish I had your luck, man.

AHH!!!

You don't have to worry too much about resetting though, as you can kind of pick what villagers you start with. Wish I had your luck, man.

Yah if only I had a perfect map from the start I wouldn't have this problem of resetting + transferring my items > A<

If only I could pass my luck ahahahahaha I'd definitely share some with you xD

Yah if only I had a perfect map from the start I wouldn't have this problem of resetting + transferring my items > A<

If only I could pass my luck ahahahahaha I'd definitely share some with you xD

Any luck that even gets near me becomes bad luck. It's my super power. ;)

You're so lucky!
I've actually been trying to start a new town and one set of starters included both Fang and Whitney but hated the layout and native fruit so didn't keep them :(

Back