• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Did anyone actually get post office rewards in CF?

Foreversacredx

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Purple Candy
10,000 Bells will reward the Shopping Card.
100,000 Bells will reward a Tissue Box furniture piece.
1,000,000 Bells will reward the Golden Card (identical to the Shopping Card) being mailed to the player.
10,000,000 Bells will reward a Piggy Bank furniture piece.
100,000,000 Bells will reward a Green Feather accessory.
200,000,000 Bells will reward a Blue Feather accessory.
300,000,000 Bells will reward a Yellow Feather accessory.
400,000,000 Bells will reward a Red Feather accessory.
500,000,000 Bells will reward a Purple Feather accessory.
600,000,000 Bells will reward a White Feather accessory.
700,000,000 Bells will reward a Rainbow Feather accessory.
999,999,999 Bells will reward a functional ABD furniture piece.

I think the majority of them are insane!
It's great how they've realized it's impossible and have lowered the requirements and also made it easier to make money in New Leaf! :O

I got the shopping card and tissue box but that was it. So glad it's easier in new leaf to get rewards now.

I've never gotten past 1,000,000 in CF. The price for a feather is insane, I can't even imagine if someone had given that many bells without hacking.

i think i gotten the golden card before XD
but i wish they didnt make it easier to get bells in new leaf now its too easy to me >.<

back in my old saved game that I started back in 2008 I remember getting the golden shopping card, but that was most likely only since I'd been playing so long that I managed to get so many bells; it's far easier in acnl to get the rewards, which i much prefer lol

I never played CF, but in Wild World I got the reward for the 999.999.999 bells..
but only because one of my old friends back then had a cheatcard to give me this amount of bells.. :rolleyes:

PS: I somehow love that on the (german) website they wrote "Yes, that's right you need neunhundertneunundneunzigmillionenneunhundertneunundneunzigtausendneunhundertneunundneunzig" bells (...)

i only got the shopping card and the tissue box. for some reason it was so hard for me to save bells in that game :lemon:

i never had over a million in my bank account lmao......... i spent my bells on house upgrades and donating to the town fund thingy to get a bridge and fountain and whatever.
i remember not understanding at All how anyone would ever be able to afford a full gracie set. it was a lot harder to make money in city folk, for a long time i mostly sold my native fruit, seashells, flowers (... yes) and inexpensive fish and bugs. i had a friend who played city folk as well but she had the same fruit as i did so we couldn't give each other fruit to plant and get rich off ;_;

the first time a coconut washed up on my beach i was so happy but then i planted it in a place where it wasn't able to grow so it died and i died along with it. i got another coconut like a few weeks after and that time i made sure to plant it in a Valid place and after that it was a bit easier to get money, at least it was more efficient than shaking every tree in town hoping to find 100 bells ..

I think I got up to the golden shopping card in my first town. I have a new town, now, so I'm going to try to make more bells in that one.

Back