PWP's won't unlock with new update?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
I have been using the diving trick for the past few IRL days, and i haven't gotten one request? Does anyone know if this trick was deleted with the update?

They still work. I unlocked my pwp mostly through that. I think you just have to stay a bit longer (like more than 5 minutes) before seeing them more so if your friendship with them aren't high enough to alert them/make them ping right away.

It works fine for me. I do exactly five minutes and I will always be pinged. It's barely ever to do with PWPs though.

The dive trick still works, if your villagers don't request new PWPs, then probably that's because you haven't build any PWP for a long time, I think. ://

Also, make sure that you've been talking to your villagers. You won't get a ping if you've been ignoring them for a long time.

Just a thought but do you have the right personality types to unlock more PWPs? I didn't get pings for new projects for ages but then I realised that I had 4 cranky villagers in my town so I had unlocked all the cranky PWP requests but couldn't get any uchi ones as I didn't have any villagers with that personality type.

a couple of tricks to help with pinging for PWPs

-fill your inventory with flowers (they cant buy anything from you, and no inventory space for free gifts)
-have no bells on you (you cant buy anything from them)

I had no villagers ping me for a pwp, but I thought maybe it was because I hadn't built a pwp yet, so after I made a custom sign they started pinging me. Started doing the diving trick after and finally got all the pwp's I wanted after 10,000 jellyfish stings. I'm also pretty sure you only get one pwp ping a day, with a second being rare and time consuming, so I TT'd a lot.

Back